Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Handsome SBm searching for friendship, Any creampie freaks available, xxx fuking guy Gig Harbor Washington, Pierceton, Gilmer, West Ferriday LA

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: looking to buy buy a strap on but can't find.... [1]
Author Topic: Looking to buy buy a strap on but can't find....
paisley

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-01-08 21-53-05

looking to buy buy a strap on but can't find.... hey all happy humpday night. hope you all are having a great time. my girl and i were watching a movie the other night and they had a strap on that could blow a wad. and it turned the two of us on so much we both said wow we have to get one of those. i have looked all over the web and the only ones i have been able to find haven't looked very real or haven't gotten very good reviews. can any of you help me find a web page that will help me with what i am looking for. thanks all
curious.and in need, woman looking for people

Newton

View Profile 
2011-02-21 19-39-28

google is your friend seriously
ye haw ;), married woman seeking for man Spencerville OH, San Bernardino -
piersol

View Profile 
2011-04-25 23-01-25

i did try i tried and all i could come up with were some real kinda crappy ones and the only one that looked good and real was a peter north one but had really bad reviews cuz the cum shot it has is kind of a let down.
i want to suck some really big dicks, chat dating site -
dingledine

View Profile 
2012-12-27 11-08-06

is it that hard to find? cant you just buy stuff at an adult toy store? Not being a jerk...just interested.
Are You a fabulous Pregnant White Woman lol, wives who black men Pedro Bay - Kingfield, Daisytown PA, Cleveland New Mexico, Logan OH
  • dcvegas
  • burritt

View Profile 
    2014-01-14 0-57-59-

all i know is that i'm not looking foryet i'm "tripping" over them on the net.
    Just in search of some online fun hoping to exchange pics together with play, horny rich women - Exeter New Hampshire, Finchville, Goehner NE, Greensboro Georgia
  • Personal relationships Wren

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!