Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Elements mahnomen married women Has Coached Me, Sip Triple see Two-fold act Single, men looking for women Dobson North Carolina

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: hey all I wanted your opinion [1]
Author Topic: Hey all I wanted your opinion
rastus

View Profile 
2015-06-23 1-41-15-

hey all I wanted your opinion on this guy that sent me a friend request on FL i will with hold his name, but i couldn't believe this portion of his profile: The way I see it a woman is inferior to a man. If you look back in time it has always been like that. The female does what she is told and if not, she would be corrected by the man. Females were also used by men when they felt like it and it was not up to the women if she actually wanted it. I still believe in those things. I still believe that a girl exists to be "guided" by the man, dominated so to speak. And a girl's body if for her man to use when he feels like it and how he feels like it. She has no saying, she simply needs to accept it and have him have his way. Unfortunately society today lost our true "nature". Women are treated equal, even in relationships. Because of that a lot of relations these days go wrong because there is no clear "leader" in the house anymore and therefore women are not corrected and punished but women need that whereas only few realize that. I see that it is my responsibility to dominate a women and to correct her where needed because if I don't take that responsibility, she will be lost and start to rebel and she will become less efficient. If a woman doesn't listen or does something wrong then she should be punished straight away. This way she is reminded of her place. She realizes that she is less than man and should simply obey. I know what I want. Do you? I had to pick my jaw off of the people wanting love dating site ! I didn't realize that these men still existed and,in all fairness he is an American that lives overseas, as he probably fears for his life here.
Looking Oral Adventures, women wanting cam sex Stevenson WA

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! 
Map