Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: blondes in pussy in gulfport ., I have to relax and drink a variety of wine, women looking hornyi1 Arlington Colorado

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: advice please [1]
Author Topic: Advice please
hinze

View Profile 
2011-02-18 17-00-21

advice please my very bitter/evil/feisty grandma just got diagnosed w/a heart condition and some other medical problems...she'll be moving into an assisted living facility shortly. i've always wanted to show irie (my gf) where i grew up, my grandma's way cool house and have her meet my family-especially the characters like my grandma the problem is the majority of my family are bigots and i'm afraid if they'll cause a scene or try to prevent me from entering family gatherings w/irie this is a major reason i haven't visited back east in a number of years thoughts? suggestions?
Lick dat Ebony Kitty, ladies who want to fuck Rosslyn Farms

detrick

View Profile 
2011-02-22 22-44-29

oh yeah -i'm not really *out* to anyone besides my mom/dad/sis cuz i'm bi and had a few boyfriends i think they've forgotten when i came out (last time i dated a girl before irie that they knew about was when i was 17)
new to town lookin for fwb, looking for shemale Jonesboro AR, Waverly VA, Rushville IN, Iroquois Point HI - Beech Grove IN, St. Helen, Medicine Lodge KS, Apollo PA

Marabel

View Profile 
2012-04-11 19-07-57

is grandma evil as in homophobe evil? if not, just take Irie to her digs and skip the rest.
My head involving the thighs, ads dating - Big Springs
  • it's sad for me,
  • starks

View Profile 
    2014-01-26 10-40-20

well, she's prolly homophobic as well but evil as in saying mean/blunt/snarky things to your face but i want irie to meet both her and my sweet grammie (who lives a block away from the evil one, actually) it's the whole 'do i dare subject irie to bigotry' that worries me....b/c both grandmas are ailing they pretty much have the extended family taking turns there every day...so i wouldn't be able to just show up and *only* see grandma
    trans guy / ftm events?, privat sex md Brighton, Spence Kentucky, Eagles Mere Pennsylvania, Escanaba - Colonial Heights, Texhoma
  • Do women like to watch 2 guys?
  • alverson

View Profile 
    2014-03-04 6-08-18-

it's a bit much to ask a girlfriend to hold your hand while you're coming out to folks for the first time. Maybe she's willing, but it's still quite a lot to ask. If you really want to have her experience your family, the right thing to do is to come out to them on your own. Give them some time to adjust and then bring Irie.
    Seeking Butch Friends or maybe more, little dead xxx Thorntown Indiana, Pineland South Carolina, Ridgeville Riley Indiana, Norwood -
    Women that fuck in Krishnarajapura, A sex partner in Southaven Mississippi.

grim

View Profile 
    2014-10-25 10-02-52

i just don't know that coming out to them over the phone is right and i don't want to go back east for a visit alone b/c that seems a sham/dishonest/fucked up somehow....can't really explain why.... *sigh* i think ac 's prolly right
    Rock by himself!, riverbend woman John Day Oregon - Richfield ID
    Dating Keen Mountain Virginia, Senior lonely search woman wanting to fuck.
    wagers

View Profile 
    2015-07-13 10-45-32

I agree. I don't think coming out because you have a same sex partner is the time to come out. If they're part of your life (it doesn't seem like they are), you would have come out already. Since they're not really a part of your life, why subject Irie to them?
    Thursday Friday Am i going to be your whore, webcam amateurs dating - Ste Justine de Newton Quebec, Shelbyville Indiana, Clarksville Florida, Auburn Washington
  • sex chat room great Caguas
  • Members in looking for a horny date

colby

Sexy

View Profile 
    2015-10-07 7-03-56-

oh, and as an anecdote: I wouldn't bring a girlfriend to meet any of my biological family, because even my brother (the least bad of them) when meeting my straight best friend showed such incredibly poor social skills that to this day (about x years later), I still regret subjecting her to him. Also, keep in mind that the best parts of your growing up are are part of you that she gets to see every day anyway. A building is just a building, but the fact that you know how to squeeze into small spaces because you played in the kitchen cabinets when you were a kid is something you've probably already shown her in your kinkier moments....
    Need sexual omaha fucking girls com, looking for free phone Coulee Dam, Grayson, Montello WI, Iva - Napoleon MO, White Pine
  • meet women for sex Gully

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!