Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Dominant Male Searching for a Female SUB, 2 Girl SpecialS, sex ste Bronson Kansas, Tulsa

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Spankings Lead to Deviant Sex [1]
Author Topic: Spankings Lead to Deviant Sex
Erdem

View Profile 
2010-11-10 15-59-00

Spankings Lead to Deviant Sex Apparently Dr. Spock had it wrong: But oh, for the rest of us, who associates a history of spanking as a kid with their present delicious proclivities?
gray Malibu or Impala on 77, girl looking for some sex Dumfries galloway, Tushka, Grand Blanc MI, Albania

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

dildine

View Profile 
2011-02-08 5-26-56-

in no way do i advocate spanking a but that article is ridiculous! SO, they've concluded that " bondage and discipline sex" is evil. Ain't that Terrific. I'm saddened by that.
Old Post Office Park, married flirting Antrim County, West Yarmouth, Mount Calvary, Charleston MS - Lealman, Fort Greely AK
rodeffer

View Profile 
2011-07-03 17-53-55

on top of that... ...from what i read there, it is all crap science...where is the control? Where do they actually show any causality...total crap
Bttm for dom anon hung top, sex cheval Carter Montana -
  • Finding women for sex New Providence
  • starn

View Profile 
    2012-10-31 21-19-37

ultra-craptastic I can't wait for someone to bring this up to me so i can stare them right in the face and say "so you think a little spank on the ass in the bedroom is evil? Put me on your evil list." I like challenging people's judgments though.
    seeking tina together with a buddy to party with, websites free dating Poplar Montana - Carmel New York, Whitetail
    rebel

View Profile 
    2013-12-23 12-55-01

i wonder what they would say about catholic school?
    Take a look at him out, strings attached Liberty West Virginia, Saratoga - San Leon TX
  • Dating seniors Factoryville PA
  • ryba

View Profile 
    2015-11-18 2-47-26-

catholic school... ... was as vicious as Roman rule :) Yes, totally agree that this draws the sad (implied) conclusion (at least the way the article is written) that "deviant sex" is somehow wrong. But what's interesting is that there's a correlation between spanking and *risky* sex, as in unprotected sex. Weird. Anyway, Reaper's has it right -- it sounds pseudo-science-y.
    bally Peoria Ave streamroom, discreet freedating Maysville, Gunpo - Andrews TX, Hamlet, Artesian South Dakota, Willow Lake South Dakota
  • Horny moms Oak Point

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!