Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Bored businessman in search of company., Home alone which has a cold, free adultonline Culpeper, Meerut

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: dear men, if you don't want a woman [1]
Author Topic: Dear men, if you don't want a woman
cardy

View Profile 
2010-09-27 13-26-33

dear men, if you don't want a woman that is all about your money, quit dating gold diggers, that so all.
Married guy wanting to chat with married woman, women seeking men friend
bettie

Sexy

View Profile 
2010-10-02 0-26-00-

noooooo they want that woman because that's what they are programmed to think is hot
let me get to know you., finding single women for sex - Luzerne IA
lundin

View Profile 
2010-12-17 1-42-01-

R? Mn r prrd nk d dr r ? W r p rr f d dr dn fr r wn?
BBW Sub Looking For Her Dom, ladies wanting for sex West Sunbury, ao -
sex partners seeking sex chat line, mature wanting sex in Eagleville town.
pelky

View Profile 
2011-01-03 6-54-59-

i'm exaggerating for fun but common characteristics of golddiggers include: only dating a man for money especially if he is repugnant to look at doesn't date men who won't pay for her car, housing, lifestyle fake tits, blonde hair
gang bang tommorow, female looking for man Hurtsboro AL, Exeter NH, Middletown MI, Cookshire Quebec - Paulden AZ, Burket IN
saphira

View Profile 
2011-05-07 17-56-57

My experience is that gold diggers come in all shapes and sizes.
you ready bloomington?, horny married wives seeking - Oxford NC, Hitchcock Oklahoma, Chappell NE, Fellsmere Florida
alfieri

View Profile 
2013-01-19 19-56-21

What about gold-diggers in denial? The bitch-ex always seemed resentful that I didn't pay for everything -- I mean EVERYTHING -- but never said anything about it. Later a mutual friend told me, "You know, she expects men to pay for everything." Explained a lot.
sooo much compatible with your exgirlfriend, common dating -
  • Christian dating Centerville Tennessee
  • huard

View Profile 
    2015-09-14 10-30-04

how is that her being in denial? I have dated plenty of men that made less than I and thy seemed resentful that as the female I made more, I was ok with it, maybe it's a generation gap.
    country guy searching for nice girl, swinger gelsenkirchen Broken Arrow, Dover DE, Bartley Nebraska, Bloomburg TX - Hancock NY, Grimms Landing West Virginia
  • Hot asian women Dudleyville AZ
  • Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!