Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: A newcomer to florida and, Scammed just by pickerington married women, single woman Jeff

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: second-hand gems... [1]
Author Topic: Second-hand gems...
eddie

View Profile 
2010-11-11 4-15-30-

second-hand gems... Over the years I have bought a lot of cool sex/kink toys from second-hand storyes and yard sales and flea markets, etc. Rope, bits, large hair-brishes, mini baseball bats, and the like. This is my latest find; It cost me a whopping 2 dollars! It is a nice paddle! (I took the pic with the coat hangar there for size comparison - and yes, I know I need to vacuum - it's the corner of the garage so cut me a little slack! ;-) What are some cool things any of you have found in unlikely places, whether in your garage or while shopping for second-hand things?
Saw you at Souvaly in Pearl City Friday night (13 August), woman wanting for sex Porto velho

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

lynna

View Profile 
2010-11-14 5-55-37-

and please excuse the typos... sticky keyboard syndrome (SKS)
mature military?, married looking for affair Olney IL, Tillson, Perth, Perrysburg OH - Paragon, St Albans WV
  • What will happen to the companies that take
  • gianino

View Profile 
    2011-02-20 13-02-26

my son rows....and collects old paddles like that....he has about a dozen of them in his room.....though the oar he rows with is 9 ft long and made of fiberglass.....lol.....care to try that one???
    I'm black looking for a attractive white woman, horny people Raymer, Dripping Springs, East Palo Alto, Xingtai - French Lick IN, Fleur de Lys Newfoundland
    women search hot swingers, hot old Clearwater Florida woman.
    braziel

View Profile 
    2012-03-11 12-36-00

cooool! I am learning to love the paddle! And I haven't even had it really used on me, if ya know what I mean ;-)
    midland tx betrothed lonely., webcamsex enschede Crawford Tennessee, Aberdeen Kentucky, Parker's Crossroads, Electra - Briarcliff Manor New York, Waterbury, Vercheres Quebec, Jonesville
  • Real women wanting sex Dunfermline
  • thekla

View Profile 
    2014-09-09 9-58-46-

Omg love this thread! I'm a thrift store fanatic... I got a FLOGGER at a thrift once... its gorgeous, heavy leather. I always wondered who wouldve given a flogger to a thrift store....
    50 Shades. who would like to live it, black women fuck Moncton New Brunswick, Cosby Tennessee, Grand Isle, Tumacacori - White River South Dakota, Casnovia, Dowelltown Tennessee, New Castle Delaware
    levine

Sexy

View Profile 
    2015-06-10 12-05-31

it was at the Salvation Army funny that! So someone donated it... it was x.x, I almost didnt see it cause it was up behind the counter where all of the "pricier" things are .. and who expects to find a flogger at a salvation army??? *laughs* my account is too new to post links.. I have a pic of it though
    seeking NSA camaraderie, dating personal site Cardale Pennsylvania - Floyd Dale, Bingham Farms MI, Parkville Maryland, Chicago Illinois
  • Free chat online Fargo Georgia

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!