Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: K or possibly D or what exactly, Married looking for the intelligent woman, shemale canada Nuremberg PA, Falkner Mississippi

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Why is it so damn hard to a third? [1]
Author Topic: Why is it so damn hard to a third?
kotarski

View Profile 
2011-08-15 13-04-53

Why is it so damn hard to a third? Chicks that were down for going home with a couple used to be everywhere...where did they all go? I play music damn near every weekend in the bars around town and it seemed like all the time Sandy would tell me a chick aproached her about going home with us....I guess they all got married or something....
looking for around 3 or 4 today, ladies wanting for sex on the side Morrice, Henderson, Middleburg Kentucky, Albany Vermont

tyner

User

View Profile 
2012-07-06 18-26-43

they went home with other couples...
Cock Sucker just for Masc Dudes, local horny women - Inkom Idaho

Members in looking for a horny date

Avaz

View Profile 
2015-06-13 23-37-07

^^^See...you can put down...but when someone points out your failings....you dont take it to well, do you.
Stroke n Ejaculate 4 Married Males, lonley bbw Quincy-East Quincy, Decatur Ohio - Knoxville, Mayer, Duvall, Oak Creek CO
  • Lonely cheating wives Galeton
  • amar

View Profile 
    2015-10-22 16-25-09

WHAT FUCKIN FAILINGS ARE YOU REFERRING TO CROTCHPRODUCT?
    PERMIT ME TO BRING YOU OVER THE BRIDGE TO SUN RAYS BLISS, women island fuck Warwick Georgia - Dundee, Orchard Hill, Boston, Espanola NM
  • Dating tips for girls Nodaway

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!