Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Want an interracial women looking for large cock having a SWM?, If you have an internet radio talk show, I need advice, cock royal Pitts, Center Hill

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Couple want couple to chat Ellerbe [1]
Author Topic: Couple want couple to chat Ellerbe
kuenzi

View Profile 
2010-09-27 13-06-43

Here's the cold hard truth I am in my 50's but, most assume 40 or even late 30's I am so sick of wasting my time on younger men couple want couple to chat Ellerbe or men who just want a night stand. Sad to say it took me this long to get to this point but, I kept the faith. I am very attractive and thin. What I am seeking is an older gentleman that will treat me as a woman of my caliber should be treated. I deserve pampering and love I deserve to be treated the way a woman should be treated ( like a precious gift). I have struggled a very long time with this. I get hit on all the damn time but, I know it's just a sex thing. I want someone who will treat me to what I deserve... The finer things in life. I am of the finer things in life. I don't want all your money and I don't want all you have. I don't even want marriage. I want an understanding and loving forever relationship. Sad to say but it goes back to the old saying. If you ain't got the money honey I ain't got the time. Does anyone want an attractive younger woman to dote on and who will make you feel like a king?
Looking for my angel, free sex chat online no restricted New Market MD, Buchanan Dam TX
winola

User

View Profile 
2010-10-21 6-31-09-

saturday night at r place we danced on stage at r place Saturday night. you were wea married looking for married South Indian Lake Manitoba ring a plaid shirt with aviator glasses on. I was the in the grey shirt and jeans with the faux hawk. we exchanged names, you said you were straight ( in a gay bar! awesome ) but had a girlfriend (not awesome) but maybe we can still be amazing dance partners??
Ready to date a really good man, married and lonely female wanting for sex - Chandler AZ, Tempe
seyfert

Sexy

View Profile 
2010-11-15 4-04-02-

Moving on... I had a very very bad and complex "breakup" a while back and am having trouble with it. I am not sure what to do. I ha woman seeking for man Helsinki ve friends who support me a lot. I'd like talking to total strangers so in that way there is no bias. Who knows maybe we can be good friends. I won't give my name, #, or contact info and I will not ask you for the same. I just want to chat a bit with someone now and then. If this sounds good, message me back. I am a real person in his 30s from Knoxville ... Say something on your subject so I know you are real too. Hope to talk to you soon !
musician seeks music-loving lady must luv music, married woman looking for man Long beach, Hospitalet de llobregat -
  • Girls wanting for sex Great Keppel Island
  • domain

User

View Profile 
    2010-12-05 3-34-33-

Yum, taqueria food sounds SO good tonight... Maybe married and lonely woman looking for sex on the side Springport a super burrito, or a plate of carnitas tacos. My treat. Mmmm... I should know better than to post while hungry. No strings, no expectations, just someone to hang out with for a few hours on this gloomy night. Maybe you know if a good hole-in-the-wall where the food is hot and the beer (or margarita) is cold. YOU: hungry, bored, single female (divorced, separated, never married) between 36 and 46, in reasonably good shape, with a friendly and warm disposition. ME: hungry, bored, divorced man, 44 y.o. gainfully employed, responsible, kind, caring, and giving person, respectful of women. Please put the word "burrito" in your subject line and attach a picture. Any response without either of these will be assumed to be spam and hungry as I am I don't eat spam :P
    Blk male looking for great time 2night, real women wanting -
  • Free adult dating service Potlatch ID
  • Chen

User

View Profile 
    2010-12-18 11-19-48

I n r j ? nn r ' wr pn w? I' k jk nd nrd rd n n I pr nd rdn br pr I' w wnd b n f "w k n bk dk" r I wn fnd f p fd fr x, n I' nr r njd r nrd n n I ? married female looking for affair Hilliard OH
    just some fun no games or drama, women wanting to fuck Provo, Lock Haven, Oxford PA, Stony Point MI - Annabella UT
    horny black girl wants dating girls, hookers search women for sex tonight.

brownrigg

View Profile 
    2011-01-06 21-40-17

DC's Country Line Dancing Are there any guys that go Country line dancing. I go to DC's Country Junction in Lowel women seeking casual sex Los angeles l, IN. Was wondering if anyone goes or would like to go. It is a "straight" bar but if ur into country line dancing that shouldn't matter. Email me if interested.
    NSA wanted tonight, rich woman looking Williston ND, Al-gadarif - Leal, Amboy WA, South Bend, Barnesville MN
    clyte

View Profile 
    2011-01-31 20-08-27

Have you finally found something you like? Cool. I'm pr married woman seeking for man East Brooklyn etty well built, but not perfect. Bottom heavy I guess, but I got great tits and a really little waist. Reciprocal oral, or 69, is awesome. I wanna go out and have some fun before we go home and have some fun, too. Don't get me wrong. The deal is for sex, but let's save the feeling cheap part until afterwards. Dinner and drinks are cool. Your is like a contract saying you agree to everything I say. Don't bust it.
    How about some private fun for you, women looking for discreet encounters - Davenport
  • Women seeking large cocks Lone Oak TX
  • dunivan

View Profile 
    2011-07-11 9-31-54-

Lets us Fuck the title says everything you need. what else? don't have whatever std's. I don't. I must get laid. At least Now i am match dating Lafayette Alabama honest. There has to be various other woman out there that wants the identical. So write me back with "no strings" written with the subject line so I know you aren't going to a bot. Oh, and I won't cash. No men or tranny thing either. Not into that.
    I'll be 'daddy's little girl', hookup dating Cottondale, Mount Brydges Ontario - Lincolnton North Carolina, London zip 63697
  • Marred women to sex Ro Grande PR
  • menn

View Profile 
    2012-03-06 17-15-37

Fuck good friend today or the day after tomorrow? Looking for fuck buddy merely, I are also able to just chill and even hang w girls online North Little Rock AR ith upon lonely days, can't post photos but will if you find a reply. Are able to do email only. I'm x'x merely a pds and I figure out quite often. I've lived in this region for a yr and really never know alot of people like I perform in ny -Dante.
    Coffee Bean Mission Valley last night, dating race Lynchburg, Monterey - Fordsville Kentucky
    Couple seeking woman Conway Arkansas, Sexy lonely ready online dating personals.
    luddy

View Profile 
    2013-04-21 23-41-52

Regional Rail You are on the Rx it afternoon--Paoli/Thorndale toward Philadelphia. Name the halt we got regarding at and we have a pretty good chance its you I wish to know... . new dating sites Leon
    a new decade, indian women looking fuck Wayne Oklahoma, Duque PR - Silverton Idaho, Sontag, Buckley Washington, Miami 34637
  • Mature women fucking Alexandria Kentucky
  • Katheryn

View Profile 
    2014-10-26 8-35-54-

the neighborhood of the lumination Hello, throughout southern california Sujaila and I'm looking for close friend. sluts Canada
    BUYING A DISCREET AFFAIR? 16670 LEGITIMATE! RIGHT HERE WOMEN OF ALL AGES!, xxx sex lov Williamson Georgia -
  • Mature horney women Carrollton Michigan
  • handel

View Profile 
    2016-03-24 12-00-42

breakfast orgasm?Permit me to get you off this morning. I can host and you better hurry before I fall asleep. Put yes in subject so that i know your proper. singles dating services Dover Plains
    Fabulous smile on orange line, searching for cock Kenner Louisiana, Centerport Pennsylvania - zip: 77687, 46644, 61229

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!