Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Exciting discussion Flirtatious Exchanges, My partner and i Truely Do Forget YOu, married female seeking for sex on the side Chimayo NM

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: wow...if you're feeling lonely, i have the cure. [1]
Author Topic: Wow...if you're feeling lonely, i have the cure.
albers

View Profile 
2010-10-30 19-32-55

wow...if you're feeling lonely, i have the cure. just live next door to my neighbor for awhile...who is presently outside in the middle of the night sitting on the stairs snuffling and crying. apparently they're having a disagreement. she's all wrapped in a blanket sitting outside looking pathetic. he came outside, asked her what she was doing and left in the car. i guess that's how he figures he should deal with it. as far as i know, she's locked out. either that or she thinks sitting on the steps to the front door snuffling and looking pathetic is the way to get attention. i dunno. i wonder if she thinks she loves him...but not enuf to ask. pathetic.
You told me to leave you alone forever, couples looking for single men Bostwick
ouellette

User

View Profile 
2010-11-14 15-58-02

I'd hit it
If you are over 64 seeking a Live Companion, black women looking for sex - McCormick SC
  • Dating free soulmate site Darlingford Manitoba
  • vandagriff

View Profile 
    2010-11-15 2-12-09-

^ I endorse this product ^
    Looking for some quick fun, free online chat rooms for singles Barnwell, Thompson Manitoba - Roberta, Bayville NY

Farzad

View Profile 
    2011-02-22 15-25-53

Bob Dole? Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob... Do...
    Cute first timer looking for a friend =], swingers personals - Beatrice AL, Ehrhardt SC
  • Senior sexual encounter Monclova
  • dunkerley

View Profile 
    2011-03-23 17-33-28

my neighbors just come home drunk at xam and scream and pound on the doors.
    UPLIFTING YOU (:(:(:(:, girls who want sex for free Newberry MI, Kalaheo HI, Carrollton MI, Storm Lake IA -
  • PSA: Being an asshole
  • hibbert

View Profile 
    2012-10-08 2-42-28-

That's what my old neighbors did. And the dude always got locked out on the patio by the girl. Then he's screaming, "I WILL CUT YOUR FACE OFF!" I have too many stories from that place. Glad I moved.
    sw burb running dog, married ladies looking for sex on the side Chappell Nebraska, Evangeline, Blakeslee, Bayard - Downieville California
  • hot pussy Beaver Island
  • ferns

View Profile 
    2015-08-07 2-40-53-

when i get upset i just leave. you should meet my neighbors.
    I wanna learn armor crystal fighters plage whore, beach moms sex Danvers Massachusetts, Kismet, Fulton South Dakota, Napanee Ontario -
  • Free online dating service Avenal California
  • bonenfant

Sexy

View Profile 
    2015-12-09 15-21-35

That's when I bust out the boombox and sing this
    BBW looking designed for nsa morning occasion, md fucking online - Rangely Colorado, Courtenay, Weallup Lake, Colp
  • Rpg dating Canton Pennsylvania
  • Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!