Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: 30 something SWM, Rent some sort of Movie Tonight, casual dating Crowell Texas, Elim Alaska

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: custody questions in kansas [1]
Author Topic: Custody questions in kansas
louk

View Profile 
2015-07-10 21-07-17

custody questions in kansas Many concerns regarding people wanting a foreign affair custody in Kansas. Divorce with my wife of x+ years is eminent. We are at the very beginning of the divorce process. Mediation is our goal because it's so expensive to involve lawyers. It's not likely that we would be able to afford it anyways. My wife is a flight attendant and would prefer to live on the east coast where her job is based. I love my people wanting adult ads more than anything in the world so I'm very concerned about custody and the thought of my wife taking the people wanting adult cam east if she should be the custodial parent. I would really like to have primary custody if I had the option. Of course, tradition often sides with the mother for custody a lot of the time. Any advice? Anyone with a similar situation? Thank you in advance.
ladies solely Discrete pleasure, divorce advice Leadville Colorado, Borger Texas

hinze

Sexy

View Profile 
2015-12-24 19-38-50

Why not have joint (x/x) custody? Each of you is x% of the parents.
Str8 Gentlemen Only, big fuck key Acton Maine, Edgefield LA, East Rockaway New York, Van Wert IA -
Sexy fuck tonight cedar vale, Lonely woman searching housewives seeking sex.

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! 
Map