Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Tonight allow us to cuddle and cozy, Necisito una novia!, ocean dating Guide Rock NE, Carson City, Jenkins Kentucky, Utica South Dakota

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: new thrill with wife [1]
Author Topic: New thrill with wife
Ainslie

View Profile 
2011-02-07 16-08-21

new thrill with wife We usually find if she gets me off once and then we start to fuck I can last until she is ready and then cum together...not always the case but its fun to try and cum at once...last night she had me lay on back with my legs propped up the headboard...she jacked me off I came while she was rimmming me, I shot all over my face and she lovingly licked the the cum off my face...It was the usually take and rest..I was rock hard in an instant and we fucked liked newlyweds...not bad considering shes 55 and I'm 57...hang in their folks...sex can get wild again once the ren are out of the house.
shy w/m hosting blk or latina f/m, relationship dating Treasure Island, Oakdale, West Fargo ND, Fayetteville PA

fassnacht

View Profile 
2011-09-14 6-19-56-

Oh aint that the truth. We are in our xs' and having more (and more kinky) sex than when we were in our xs'. Kink-on!
Looking for a BBW-, sex with student Bernhards Bay New York, Barnett MO - Pine Grove OR
horny black girl searching asian teens, adult hooker wants fuck me now. - Dating advice for women, dating ie, second date.
casali

View Profile 
2013-11-05 15-21-57

that sounds amazingly hot i had an older woman rim me it was exquisite
Wanting a Lady, adult black mature - Elk Park, West Palm Beach, Sackville New Brunswick, Brackenridge
  • Uniform dating uk Saint Andrews New Brunswick
  • carline

Sexy

View Profile 
    2016-04-02 3-56-38-

exquisite because she was older? Or just because it was?
    PROVIDES BUST OUR dominating mature online, african bush women - Kasilof, Nanton Alberta, Rozet Wyoming, Crawford Georgia
    Flirting in Sochi, Divorced lonely want swingers club.

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!