Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Cougars or maybe pleasure free and no cost or registration for chat with lonely and sexy girls, 8th St this approach Homeless man dances the jig, house sexy bbw Central, North Haven CT, Albany Oregon, Maynardville

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: how to move on [1]
Author Topic: How to move on
mauer

User

View Profile 
2010-09-27 13-01-20

how to move on Subliminally, people in love promise they will meet all of each other’s needs while having none of their own. (Like mommy did!) Listen to the language of lovers and you will hear the echoes of that infantile bliss: “Baby, Sweetie, Honey, Darling.” We long for the feeling of fullness again, of merged egos. Getting free means understanding that the completeness you felt with your past love echoed a memory from infancy. It was an illusion and temporary and in reality it was not love. Had the relationship continued, you would have seen boundaries snap back in place with the inevitable reestablishment of reality. No would have made you feel that high forever.
YES there are good ones left!, married female seeking for sex Grosse Pointe MI
spoden

User

View Profile 
2010-10-01 14-22-18

sure, that. destroying the evidence tends to help, too.
online fun then see where it goes?, married woman wanting an afair Lakeview OH - Leadville, Mexico city
  • that's it rofo
  • melcher

View Profile 
    2010-10-15 20-50-52

you separate yourself from the blissful memories and realize how it had been falling apart at the seams or other realities
    Real Guy 25 looking for real girl, women wanting cock tonight - Parkville PA, Uji, El Reno, Thiruvananthapuram
  • 1 definite disappointment about my neighborhood
  • nappo

View Profile 
    2010-10-30 1-22-49-

since you have lived in nyc, i'm happier, because you're here at this hour :) i used to live in pac heights. best hood for views, nice homes, etc. i got real fed up with the way fillmore street got snobbed out.
    LOOKIN 4 SUM COMPANY, desperate women Boca Raton, Hunker, Manta, Ferrelview - Cuddalore
    horny grannies wanting phat pussy, Turkey chat lines naughty.
    Jacob

View Profile 
    2011-01-15 9-59-51-

I really liked fillmore I was surrounded by fillmore, union and polk... I got the best deal in pac heights during the boom...highrise, views of the GG, balcony...the fog was street level and below and it was cool to see it roll in every night. I put a rosemary tree on my balcony and it thrived.
    Safe Travels My Friend, married female wanting for sex Renfrow, Medina WA, Carrizozo NM, Barclay Kingston NJ - White Island Shores
    avakian

View Profile 
    2011-01-25 15-43-29

omg you lived in the best part i lived across the street from the hospital. ocean view. loved it. dangit anyway :) do you like your hood in nyc?
    Single and Down to Mingle, amateur dating women Meyersdale PA, Makaha HI, Big Sandy, Garfield WA - Myrtle Beach, Henderson
  • or this
  • alleva

View Profile 
    2011-01-28 0-28-26-

what dog mauling? i lived at fillmore/clay streets
    looking for sum new girlies!, find hot people Deschutes River Woods OR, Nakuru -
  • Women looking for a fuck buddy Metairie LA
  • teper

View Profile 
    2011-10-09 16-21-48

diane whipple
    YMCA Gym?, horny wifes Turkey TX, Maple Grove MN - Willard, Dartmouth Nova Scotia
    Single parent dating, free married dating sites, dating ideas Akwa Etiti.
    linetta

View Profile 
    2013-04-27 0-52-53-

sorry, i didn't mean to offend, fillmore street is a cool street, but it's too bad it got to be extremely expensive.
    Need to find blown now, sex add Stuart VA - Fuyang, Coila Mississippi
  • What kind of blender do you have?
  • Members in looking for a horny date

ingrid

User

View Profile 
    2015-10-05 17-08-01

I didn't neg you there were offbeat things on fillmore except for some overpriced furniture stores...I liked how you could walk dwn straight to Japantown. there was a fun pizza place there too.
    A good whore house in pinckard al lady is seeking an ideal man, rich women looking for Bessemer Pennsylvania, Harrison - Balch Springs Texas, Duncanville

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!