Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Advice for use on your problems., Short and easy Tall BBW, senior friendship relations Becket, Tagum, Bevinsville Kentucky, Babb

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: I fight like a girl...(I've always liked this) [1]
Author Topic: I fight like a girl...(I've always liked this)
efaw

View Profile 
2010-09-27 13-27-39

I fight like a girl...(I've always liked this) ~I fight like a girl who refuses to be a victim ~I fight like a girl who's tired of being IGNORED and BEATEN and RAPED ~I fight like a girl who's sick of not being taken seriously ~! fight like a girl who's been pushed too far ~I fight like a girl who offers and DEMANDS RESPECT ~I fight like a girl who has a lifetime of ANGER and STRENGTH and PRIDE pent up in her girly body ~I fight like a girl who knows that THIS BODY and THIS MIND are MINE ~I fight like a girl who knows that YOU ONLY HAVE AS MUCH POWER AS I GRANT YOU ~I fight like a girl who will never allow you to take more then I offer ~I fight like a girl who FIGHTS BACK So next time you think you can distract yourself from your insecurities by victimizing a girl THINK AGAIN, she may be ME and I FIGHT LIKE A GIRL! (author unknown)
Skirt and boots, married and lonely female looking for sex
Peter

View Profile 
2010-10-08 8-31-09-

no else was TPing sooo.... not much thought needed, very few here :-/
Bored and lonely too?, personals couple seeking ladies Orr, Adjuntas PR, Lester Prairie MN, Rochester - Bates MO, Anaheim
  • Local women seeking for men Itapecerica da serra
  • Carina

View Profile 
    2010-11-13 1-34-41-

You should try starting a blog
    Tomboy Butch available :), how to look sexy to women -

Ohio

View Profile 
    2010-11-24 23-37-54

I just did :D
    re:Run (Into your arms), horny women washing cocks -
    girls that wanna fuck in Enip, men wants match making online.
    Ziad

View Profile 
    2010-12-02 2-33-15-

Pardon my snark but it sounds like whoever wrote that has a serious chip on their shoulder.
    Your butt is my masterpiece, female seeking older men for friendship Glenbard South, Felton DE, Amber OK, Charlotte - Coahoma
    girls that wanna fuck in Enip, men wants match making online.
    culberson

View Profile 
    2011-03-04 19-50-46

its very old.....sounds to me like she has been through a lot and is just sick of it...kind of a rant
    TELL ME SOMETHING GOOD, married and lonely ladies looking for man Griffith, Clyde Hill - St Sebastien Quebec, Isle of Palms SC
  • Married looking for married Newburgh IN
  • wilbon

View Profile 
    2012-07-13 7-22-44-

You really think one person would have been through all of that and there isnt another side to that coin ? Sorry.. sounds like bullshit to me.
    need bj l8r, woman live amateur Dasher GA, Oneco Connecticut, Alachua Florida, Wann -
  • Dating service reviews Palmer Lake
  • lundahl

User

View Profile 
    2012-11-15 7-15-55-

I think maybeperson could have been through all of that sure...I also think thatperson could be fed up with her friends and family as well as herself going through those things.
    victor sanchez were do you think you're, chinese girls Ashford Alabama, Raton New Mexico - Norwich Connecticut, West End, Kingston, Karns Tennessee
    Konstanze

View Profile 
    2015-08-24 2-15-18-

She's right; it's old. It's not supposed to be an expression ofperson's experience. It was meant as a challenge to notion that anger is not feminine (especially in the face of victimization).
    Stuck around Manhattan, lonely older women - Divide, Minto AK
    Swinger woman looking meet women for sex, Have an affair woman that fuck.
    rakoczy

View Profile 
    2015-11-30 7-41-09-

It sounds like whining to me. Doesnt feel empowering at all.
    Swm for just a Black Female for Ltr, uniform dating uk - Green Valley Arizona
  • Mature sex in Benton
  • Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!