Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: CUTIE DURING THE SUBARU ON LOUDON RD, just wishing to see whats right, cork swingers Cooper City Florida, Cassel California

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: ever get the feeling its just a joke? w4w [1]
Author Topic: Ever get the feeling its just a joke? w4w
banasiak

View Profile 
2010-10-20 16-19-02

ever get the feeling its just a joke? Seriosuly.. I feel like that section is nothin but a branch off of casual encounters... wtf? we have that already! I just wana meet a nice chill woman with no bull shit.. ya know?? its a complete joke
Older Dom. seeks NSA Adventure, black woman seeking for men Hatboro PA
eichhorst

Sexy

View Profile 
2010-10-21 13-23-28

If you're looking for social meetups, try meetup.com Or post an ad on to start a new social group.
Looking for someone to take the Beau Jo's Challenge with, sex dating site Newcastle, Cadiz OH - Joinville, Burnside
Martica

View Profile 
2010-11-13 15-58-01

it's harder to meet same sex partners (relationship oriented) through personal ads. I've heard some people have had luck with Match.com. Eharmony sent me a free offer and I sent them a mean letter. They don't do same sex matching. Something about their software not being set up for that type of match. There was an unsuccessful lawsuit. Try Match.com maybe?
31 in shape nice guy, loving passion West Seneca, Dourados - Forest Heights
fat woman Glendale Arizona want cock, adult chat Livingston United States.

Members in looking for a horny date

Klazien

View Profile 
2011-01-02 21-46-17

It ain't the software, from what I've heard.... eHarmony grew out of a conservative christian group. They've cut ties with that religeous group, but it seems some of the culture has remained with eHarmony. Bah! Have you seen eHarmony's commercials?!?! Like I want that doofus (the founder of eHarmony) doing match-making for me anyway. Feh! He just spouts a bunch of catch-phrases to get a reaction from folks who are feeling lonely.
JARRYDD AT THE EAGLE, woman looking for sex on the side Cedar Lake -
signor

View Profile 
2011-04-10 6-16-59-

Glad you wrote them a nasty I have mixed feelings about the lawsuit. Being that it's a private company, I don't think they should necessarily HAVE to cater to same-sex match-making. Imagine some straight folk suing gay.com for not doing hetero match-making....it's just kind of silly. On the other hand, I do support messing with eHarmony 'cause I just don't like them.
Attractive Itallian 21 year old looking for a cougar who wants a FWB, meet locals for sex free Knowles, Roswell New Mexico, Omaha, Lebanon Wisconsin - Paincourtville Louisiana, Jamestown Missouri
howery

View Profile 
2012-11-28 7-11-10-

I've done just fine with and lava life too. I didn't like any of the others - they required too much time to put in. If she's sick of the NSA ads, post a nice "looking for a relationship" ad. I've done that and gotten a ton of responses - there are a lot of people looking for a date who read and think that people are only posting there for hook-ups.
looking for a fabulous fuck buddy before add is concerning, sex friend finder Wellston MO -
  • Man woman sex Happy
  • burr

View Profile 
    2013-03-13 12-08-17

If you think that is bad, Just look at the listings. Nothing but NSA hookup ads there. Alas.
    Single AK Vly Male no WHICH MEANS, leith sex Stanfield OR, Stilwell - Clarion, Schlater MS, Germantown Maryland, Haigler
    Women seeking couples Coello Illinois, Want to fuck Kathlehong.
    blackwood

View Profile 
    2013-03-17 17-33-33

The forum is nothing like that.
    Spunky intellectual Oddball Searches for friendship, sex wanted Cumberland Furnace Tennessee, Foymount Ontario, Colver PA, Newport - Darien Illinois, Franklinton North Carolina
  • Hot dating Dona Ana New Mexico
  • gaudet

View Profile 
    2015-10-19 11-30-01

Men seeking Men, now that's a different story.
    looking for one who is down on her luck, sexy women live Lawndale North Carolina - Ratliff City

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!