Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: looking for nice woman for just a serious relationship, Lets Begin Saturday Off Perfect, personals crete Rudd IA, Monclova, Fort Mill, Kyle

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Female looking for man Port Augusta [1]
Author Topic: Female looking for man Port Augusta
georgeson

User

View Profile 
2010-11-11 9-15-36-

Hi, I don't know where to begin, other than saying I haven't had much luck before in relationships.(The few that I female looking for man Port Augusta have had). I'm 18, new to columbus, new to college, and trying to start a new type of life. I used to have casual encouters often back home, and the few guys that I did date was mostly because it was an "easy access" kind if thing. I'm looking to find a nice, cute guy to date and maybe have a longer relationship than just the night stands I usually do. I'm a bigger sized girl, size 18 to be exact, and I love being who I am. I've never felt the desire to be skinny, because I've always liked how I looked. I'm pretty, funny, smart, understanding, and can have quite a mouth on me sometimes. haha. It's not that I cuss a lot, but I say things that you wouldn't normally find a "nice" girl saying. But don't let that throw you off! I'm very nice. haha. I'm looking for someone who will see me for more than just what I can offer in the bedroom and who will want to take me out and treat me nice. I've never even had a boyfriend who has bought me dinner. lol. I want to start a new kind of love life that only requires guy. I'm very confident and sure of myself, as you may find out, but there are so many guys on campus I wouldn't know where to start to actually find a boyfriend. If I sound interesting me and we can start from there :). I'd prefer someone who goes to OSU, under 24 (i'm only 18 guys!), who knows how to treat a girl right. If it sounds like you could be him, great! I'm not picky, but here are some big +'s car job lol not living with your parents knows how to laugh and have fun smoking cigarettes absence of virginity.(lol) here are some things I DON'T want A picture of your dick a picture of your abs or some shit. (though I might find your body hot, that is not what is most important) you asking for my (If I wanted everyone to have it, I would have posted it.) Let's get to know a little bit first. so.that's all for now I guess. reply to this post to talk.
At the Tree House, married woman seeking for sex on the side Columbus

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

srimat

View Profile 
2011-02-15 4-53-31-

I am married and have a boyfriend I am well loved and treated like a goddess .but both my men are lacking in departm friend finders network Rockford TN ents .inches and finances .i am looking for a very well endowed man with at least 10" and a liberal wallet .I am very beautiful .erotic and exotic if you think you can fill this position please send pics with stats and i will reply with the same.do not expect a reply if you do not send pic with stats
Looking for new gal friends, man seeking for woman Kingsbury TX, Plainsboro Center NJ - Huerfano NM, Berthoud CO, San Juan, Boynton 12888
pevey

View Profile 
2011-08-23 6-07-56-

all newbies lookin? lookin for x to x curious to straight for ever hands on sucking with not any strings attached. very clean, hidden and phone chat lines Bayport NY d/d free here, you b too, prefer smooth as well as trim. send age and betting in first message. send a pic to your quickest response.
Stop being neglected, I can help., individual sex Pea Ridge Arkansas, Aldenville - Tonopah Nevada, Leeds North Dakota zip 12528
  • Woman seeking Cocoa
  • tippens

User

View Profile 
    2012-03-30 1-57-20-

Attractive Professional Seeking to Btm Clean chop wh sex girls wanting hot cunt ite professional in this article, ddf, x'cut, restricted ass. Want cl; ean reduce ddf white gentleman to top others, will suck to obtain hard then allowed me to have it. May host or travel around. , x'x.
    meagan charcoal bear, wives looking Ben Franklin Texas, Mount Sunapee, Abbyville, Princeton Indiana - Switchback West Virginia
    Find sex partner Coleman, Single mom want woman seeking men.
    dowis

View Profile 
    2013-06-22 5-09-39-

Seeking someone real I simply want something substantial with someone authentic. I'm not married I've no , I am x'x stocky establish dating people in Jewell Ridge Virginia dirty blonde tresses blue eyes. I've a car as well as a job, wanting someone x to x without a ren if you wish to know more alright know Pics obtain quick response.
    Bifemale buying maleLQQKING, log adult - Blue Jay West Virginia, St Charles Ontario, Eighty Kentucky, Preston Connecticut 99230
    Single girls ready online dating friends, Ladies looking for men New Castle New Hampshire.
    binod

User

View Profile 
    2015-06-10 20-53-12

allow me to cum pick people up allow me to cum pick an individual up and we could go find some time to fuck.... pic gets mine. horney singles search african dating
    married man with regard to flirting with wedded lady., horney matches Lewiston Idaho - Mooresville NC, Mina, Cross FL, Buxton ND 15725 zip: 75279, 32277, 87341

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!