Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: hottie designed for surferboy for a lot more, Let me throat fuck a person, chat for divorce woman Davis Junction

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: the only show worth watching on CNBC [1]
Author Topic: The only show worth watching on CNBC
stephans

View Profile 
2010-11-11 9-05-18-

the only show worth watching on CNBC is Worldwide Exchange. comes on at 3AM CST. 2 hr show. I like how they have anchors from singapore to india to japan to germany to england to ... the rest of cnbc, like fast money or the kudlow report is absolutely uselss. now cramer's show is not as bad as u would expect. he does sometimes bring a stock to ur attention that you might have missed. example CRUS that old tech play that everyone forget but then shot up bc of the Ipad connection.
BI JACKING & ORAL, frindship sex women Junction KY

kolka

View Profile 
2011-01-19 16-09-39

we all are here, looking 4 luv or a pt or two
Always my girl, married woman looking for sex Fargo AR, Port Lavaca TX -
  • Obama Uses A Storage Company ZBB
  • grim

View Profile 
    2011-04-10 6-17-01-

Cramer was pumping JDS Uniphase right at the end of the dotcom bubble - it was $x-x then... now it is $x-x. cramer is a tool
    That would be D, none of the above, people looking for sex - Weatherby, Chesterbrook, Clare Michigan, Canton Oklahoma

yvette

View Profile 
    2012-11-28 10-39-41

u don't buy any stock he mentions. but its worth it to research ones he does mention if not already on ur screen. most everyone was recc the optical plays like jdsu cien scmr etc in x. but, cramer also brought them back to my attenton in x. jdsu and cien's chrts look great
    Daddy seeking out Bitches, shemale friendship Lumberton, Hereford, Bernie MO, Bay St Louis MS - Pendleton Indiana, Oklahoma City Oklahoma, Colusa, Dolores CO
    Grannies wanting dating agencies, Lonley woman Seven Hills.
    farold

User

View Profile 
    2015-08-30 20-39-05

Kramer is a piece of shit. Corrupt as hell. The only thing I watch him for is the entertainment value, never for stock advice. Stick to Bloomberg for a little more sanity.
    SINGLE/ SEARCHING/ Forward Cruise 4 TWO/ LTR, blue shemale Woodworth LA -

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!