Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Lets have some fun together., seeking workout spouse lifetime, rotterdam swinger Guttenberg, Mars PA, Conesville OH, Huozhou

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: I told him never to contact me again- regret it [1]
Author Topic: I told him never to contact me again- regret it
horsley

View Profile 
2010-12-18 12-52-21

I d nr n n- rr n I' dd n nd ff fr r r - w ddd p b b n W n r fr fw r I n f r rp f frnd b w n p w I w nfd, nd wn wdn' nwr pn I d nr n n T' b ppnd bfr T nx d xd d n r r' w n M prd w rddd Nw I r frndp W d n n nd kd r d I d bfrnd nd knw I r w prd nd b frnd w n? Wn rr rn n fn ffn n, w n bk? D nd j dn w I kd? I wn brk n
Re lets bone, single ladies

bonasera

View Profile 
2010-12-29 23-13-42

Um, hello? You told him not to contact you again. Now you want to know how you can salvage both your pride and your friendship. Frankly, I don't think it can be done. Either eat shit and acknowledge you were wrong and want to continue the friendship, or let it go. And now, in answer to what you DIDN'T ask: I think you are all balled up about this dude. You've dated him on and off, but you're not dating him now and you ARE dating someone else. To throw a jealous hissy fit that he left a club without telling you is highly inappropriate. Why would your pride be shredded that he went to see some other girl instead of talking with you some more? You don't own him. He was inconsiderate, but you made a big dramatic thing out of it because you're more into him than your current guy. How about you break up with current BF and avoid both of them for a while?
if you are a sexy man who can stay up, buzz this gal today!, wanting to have sex with someone Rougemont Quebec - Banner
  • Meet grils in phone Denver
  • greeno

View Profile 
    2011-02-06 20-19-48

Pretty much that. She got what she wished, why is she unhappy with it? She can't admit she wants him, and doesn't want him with anyone else. So she fucked up and played the wrong hand. She busted out. What to do? Either him up and say she was a bitch or let this one fade to black.
    im bored so entertain me, women looking to webcam Dix, Shirleysburg PA, Marion MS, Larksville - Storrs
  • Swingers around Muir MI
  • huard

View Profile 
    2011-12-18 15-22-51

oh, & apologizing might or might not work. there are no guarantees that he hasn't found a month without the OP quite refreshingly drama-free. but I am pretty damn sure he is not going to risk a major rebuff by contacting her spontaneously after she told him to step permanently. if anyone's going to make the first move to reconcile, it has to be her. and not by passing word among their friends that she's ready for a rapprochement, either.
    Looking To Suck Any Dick, horny pussy Glencoe New Mexico, Twin Branch West Virginia, El Prado New Mexico, Parchman - Premier West Virginia
    Jeane

View Profile 
    2014-02-26 16-28-20

What do you want from this man?
    Top notch exquisite lady seeking same exact for friends first then a lot more:, sex relation and friendship Butte Montana, Cross FL - Fisher, Brussels IL, Willow Springs IL, Helix OR
  • Fat woman xxx Indianola WA

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!