Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: sub bottom iso top(s), Hottie on LILYKS in Rocky Point, mature women ads Helsinki, Central SD
   Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: hey troll asshole ing out my musical iq: [1]
Author Topic: Hey troll asshole ing out my musical iq:

View Profile 
2010-11-11 9-43-41-

hey troll asshole ing out my musical iq: here's your answer. shut up please. how could i have not "realized" his approach to < unfuckwithable > 10/31/09 21:08 music was tied up with image and artsiness if i just made a point of it? my bigger point was that i don't LIKE that. i have no quarrel with an image and a commitment to making highbrow art, but if you're a musician, a singer, a songwriter, i feel the craftsmanship of the music, the musical genius, should come first and be in place ahead of the forming of an aesthetic ambition. now certainly bowie wrote some terrific songs, but i just never felt his overall output was s brilliant as the over-the-top level of his productions and costumes warranted, whereas i feel there as more of a matching level of visionary genius and purely musical accomplishment in artists such as peter gabriel, prince, robert smith, freddie mercury, billy corgan, elton john, and john lennon.
Business trip to Orange, NJ on 10/27, seek female companion, ladies seeking for sex on the side

View Profile 
2010-11-13 13-10-13

he was pretty revolutionary in terms of the production value of his shows and the themes on his albums. he also bent gender roles, something you should appreciate, as did the other glam rockers. i love bowie. i love him.
Your sexy friend, sex dating site The potteries, Coney Island MO, Irving, Chicora - Carrboro NC, Parkin
  • Married and lonely female wanting for man Regina
  • carriveau

View Profile 
    2010-11-14 3-21-23-

none of that changes anything i said.
    Scott Pilgrim T-Shirt, women looking for a good fuck Utrecht, Blackpool - Minneapolis, Dublin
  • Women seeking large cocks Irondequoit NY

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!