Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: new to area seeking WF companion, looking for others for SHTF and WROL, separated and dating Dickinson ND, Port Heiden Alaska

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Afternoon Dance Party [1]
Author Topic: Afternoon Dance Party
sale

View Profile 
2010-11-11 3-19-06-

Afternoon Dance Party The first time I heard this song was almost 3 years ago. There were a lot of changes going on in my life, I was coming into myself again as a single man and enjoying dating, my friendships were cementing as an individual and not as a couple. My best friend was about to turn 40 and had huge changes going on as well and one early evening he brought this song over to my house to play for me. It sort of became our anthem and I haven't heard it in ages, but I hope you enjoy it. p.s.-it explodes at about 1:10
I'M HERE, WHAT ARE YOUR OTHER TWO WISHES, horney single ladies Belfast

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

meli

View Profile 
2011-01-27 14-37-27

That's Betty White...!
bi-curious, looking for fun, dating site for singles Lochsloy WA, Sellersville -
  • Married man looking for casual sex Montrose
  • wagers

View Profile 
    2011-01-30 20-19-48

that was Betty White Babe!
    THE KINKIER THE BETTER, casual personals Shady Shores, Rainsville AL -
    Genowefa

User

View Profile 
    2011-10-28 9-13-45-

I got to be on that set! I didn't get to meet Betty White or Bill Pullman but I did meet the trashed helicopter and hydraulic Gator!
    The one and only: ), adult social networking sites Woodstock VT, Blaine WA, Las Vegas, Dallas Center Iowa - Centertown
  • Women searching for for affair Greenville MO
  • agnia

User

View Profile 
    2013-02-14 16-55-41

She was freakin' hysterical in it. Hands down the best thing about that movie-where is that lake?
    fresh start could really try a real friend need to meet new people, single dating sites Converse Indiana, Hiland Park FL -
    Married and lonely Westville South Carolina, Fucking woman Tutor Key Kentucky.
    ingraham

View Profile 
    2015-10-01 8-30-31-

My apologies to Betty. This should do it...
    Lookin for that sexy freak, married flirt Chebanse, Crab Orchard Kentucky, Edgar Wisconsin, Frisco North Carolina - Schleswig
  • Black woman sex Hiratsuka
  • jessalynn

User

View Profile 
    2015-10-12 11-13-07

There were some cuties in that video.
    Lets check it out for. you will under no circumstances know, couples want to chat Fincastle, Laurel, Lexington NE, Gateway Montana - Kailua
  • Fucking sexy in Ste-Petronille Quebec

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!