Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: NICE GUY IN NEED OF MY VALENTINE, Curvy girl seeks FWB with regard to rock shows drinks and good convo, yoe sex Oceanside, Redan GA

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: drinking thread [1]
Author Topic: Drinking thread
flock

View Profile 
2012-03-21 23-54-16

drinking thread over the pastdays I drank quite a few "martinis" meaning that they were ed martinis, they were served in martini glasses, and I was charged martini prices for them, but some of them were so incredibly girly (the mango one, the bellini one, etc.) that I wondered whereshould draw the line between a Martini and something that should come in a cute "collectors" mug with a paper umbrella. And more importantly, what should I be drinking so that I don't feel stupid holding said girly drink in my hand in public.
Gluten free girl, sex hotty couple Olyphant PA

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

Klazien

View Profile 
2014-09-25 17-50-28

beer
looking around something more not, married woman wants dick - Jinzhou, Wells Branch TX
  • older woman ready bbw sex
  • schwindt

View Profile 
    2015-07-04 11-41-07

Personaly I just do shots That way theres nothing to lookway or the other, or in my case to be spilled on myyself due to my own clutziness.
    Any Women Seeking out Sex, dating tamil - Royal Nebraska
  • 14837 vagina massage
  • pammy

User

View Profile 
    2015-08-05 13-02-34

I went through a lemon drop phase I would get them on the rocks so people wouldn't know.
    Gambling house Night Tonight, free online dating uk Taiban New Mexico - Tuscarora Maryland, Bristol VA

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!