Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Need someone to instruct me!, Heya, I will like so that know you., couples looking for single men Manchester, Chesaning Michigan, Union Springs Alabama, Allons Tennessee

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Why do chicks always complain about anal? [1]
Author Topic: Why do chicks always complain about anal?
Anthea

View Profile 
2010-10-28 0-04-28-

Why do chicks always complain about anal? They always say its too painful but I just dropped a log in the pool that was easily 12" long and it slid out no problem. If I can have a 12incher in there no pain why can't they take my 9incher without the whining? This is why I need to go bi, need to find a guy who can take it without bitching.
always knew you were special T---, married female looking for sex on the side Blue Ridge
avalos

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-01-02 6-47-21-

Great idea! Sick of the bitching ...
I just want a Halloween Fuck, ladies looking man for sex - Lakes of the Four Seasons IN
matteson

View Profile 
2011-02-28 2-50-47-

Visual proof please of the 9incher, not the 12incher
Blow n go anyone?, sex service New Haven Prince Edward Island -
bierley

Sexy

View Profile 
2012-05-10 2-24-45-

I am so glad you clarified that.
im available at this time girl's.., singles dating service Solingen, Industry, Mountain Brook Alabama, Sulphur Arkansas - Haiku Hawaii
Mature lonely women ready us dating, Fuck women Lancaster Kentucky.
Ziad

View Profile 
2015-03-05 1-13-14-

Your subject line sounds like a Carpenters song gone bad. But the video could be entertaining.
I desperately wish to watch you poop, need sex tonight East Bangor PA -
  • Mature women Millbury OH
  • Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!