Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Blazing Playful, Colorful, and Red Toenails, dick lick, women that want to fuck San Ramon

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Sales is fucking easy compared to [1]
Author Topic: Sales is fucking easy compared to
Ziad

View Profile 
2010-11-11 12-19-36

Sales is fucking easy compared to working. Especially like corporate, long leadtime sales rather than cold ing or intense car sales type sales.
Sweet and Simple Guy, good pussy Pinole CA, Lyon

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

baris

View Profile 
2010-11-15 1-27-26-

i agree i have done it and it seems to be easy. the only thing i am against, is sales for sales sakes. i have to believe in the product or service i am selling.
Chuy's F 7/2 ~ 8:45pm, married and lonely female seeking for sex on the side Shoreview MN, New Brunswick - Vicenza, Haynes AR, Madison, Brunswick Station
  • whats the job title for the guy
  • angelico

View Profile 
    2010-12-02 19-35-14

Toadilly! I believe in my current company and it's sooo easy to sell! And I am not remotely smooth
    Speed Dating 45-55, married and lonely dating Pleak TX - Sewickley Heights PA, Rio Vista TX, Grantsville, Blowing Rock
  • bitches who can't think for themselves
  • Thuong

View Profile 
    2010-12-10 20-59-15

enjoy it make money make friends have fun
    Want some NSA fun TONIGHT!!, women wanting to date Silver Lake MN, Casstown OH, Lanett AL, New Zealand -
  • Question for Dominant/Assertive Women

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!