Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: where certainly is the ltr, Dominate me and start using a strapon, mature hood fuck Ferguson North Carolina, Wallula WA, Chapmanville West Virginia, Embudo

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: I think that very simply, some of us don't [1]
Author Topic: I think that very simply, some of us don't
waterson

View Profile 
2010-11-11 16-55-42

I think that very simply, some of us don't have the talent and drive to succeed. But we should be taken care of by those who were born with those attributes. We need to be taken care of.
SUBMISSIVE BOTTOM, real women wanting sex Sarahsville OH

ingrid

User

View Profile 
2010-11-16 11-57-54

it doesn't work that way though
Seeking Cool Friend, married but looking sex Woking Alberta, Beaver OK, Rio branco, Bullhead SD - Guadalajara, Borden Prince Edward Island
  • Unusual British Laws
  • emil

View Profile 
    2010-11-19 7-13-40-

We are working on it. Obama is getting us to where we need to be.
    Are you confident but not arrongant?, maried female seeking for man Lynchburg VA, Kingsbury Quebec - Reggio nellemilia, Buttonwillow CA
  • Lonely ladies looking for sex on the side Youngsville NC
  • crossen

User

View Profile 
    2010-12-03 10-51-53

idk about that things are such a mess he is screwing up left and right :( I do know that chronic illnesses are terrible, for any family to have to deal with though
    Wanting a companion on this adventure of life., adult girl for sex St louis, Gretna VA - Lynchburg VA
  • Adult massage Duque de caxias
  • Afif

User

View Profile 
    2011-03-05 13-36-11

yes, as a 62% percent owner of GM stock i agree
    R U MR. RIGHT, free dating today Valparaiso, Utica NY - Kensington, Dundalk MD, Portersville PA, Mackinaw City
    thielman

View Profile 
    2012-01-23 13-20-46

fucking liberal get a job and get on with it.
    Curly Blonde for Bloomsburg Fair, site sex Eielson AFB Alaska, Grand Coteau Louisiana, Gallion Alabama, La Verne -
  • Over 50 dating Upper Musquodoboit Nova Scotia
  • hacke

View Profile 
    2014-05-26 16-07-15

But I can't. I need and want help. We are the richest country on the planet. It is only humane of others to take care of us who need help.
    light hearted cowboy looking for his cowgirl, sex and older woman Beaverdell British Columbia, Brixey Missouri, Secretary, Daingerfield TX - Corbett Oregon, Ralston OK, Oklahoma City, Revillo South Dakota
  • African american online dating Brandon Florida
  • metcalfe

View Profile 
    2016-04-07 9-58-36-

so you want me to take care of you a random person on the internet... because you dont have drive? well fuck then, i dont have drive either. make your checks payable to...
    I must sleep with the black woman, fat wemon fuck Cape Ann, Cold Brook, Castleton, Durham -
  • Free classified ads Spillimacheen British Columbia

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!