Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: NSA hookup., I like stocky tops, i need bbw Iron Gates

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: old people [1]
Author Topic: Old people
gunner

View Profile 
2010-09-27 13-06-40

old people
I Wanna Get Naked with a BBW, women seeking casual sex Czar Alberta, Chocowinity, Cushing NE, Gent
howson

View Profile 
2010-11-12 17-17-17

people who grew up on Mr. Rogers neighborhood
Loved locked up Thumb Correctional Facility, adult swingers Manley NE, Golf Manor OH, Adams NY, Springs NY - Crossfield Alberta, Ottawa, Mobile, Magdeburg
dudley

View Profile 
2011-01-03 7-50-28-

I have .. ...and make great use of it...but then again, I am the exception...it's a waste of money for most...
Three is a charm, is not the same, married and lonely woman seeking for man Chatham, South Corning -
latch

View Profile 
2011-01-08 12-18-39

why do you have one? it's so dumb. it's a lot more cost effective to simply go on vacation and pay for what you want than to pay all that money for that place week out of the year! so dumb
Only if you are serious, woman that fuck at work Gaines - Ambrose ND, Cornelia GA, Annada MO, Avard
swingers Iceland, lonely horney searching hot whores.
rabideau

View Profile 
2011-02-15 2-23-58-

do you have of the point systems like Diamond? I have been thinking about signing up for Vacation Villages, 6 weeks per year at $10K buy in.
looking for bottom to fuck on wednesday, lonely female -
  • Free adult singles Cabool
  • Lorenzo

View Profile 
    2012-01-31 13-14-51

absolutely... ...go diamond...thats what counts...you need it to be where people want to go...mine is in Orlando, next to D World, and I live in Cali....so I have no trouble swapping for anywhere in the world....but if your timeshare is in Big Bear or Montana or someplace not well known...you're gonna suck it...
    looking for the purpose of cum and visit action m and / or., chat reynosa Belvidere Tennessee, Bethany - Keithville Louisiana, Gheens Louisiana, Baton rouge, Donner
    dudley

View Profile 
    2012-08-02 23-06-01

i went to both Diamond and VV presentations, i think VV is a better deal because after your in you can sell your timeshare - no maintenance
    Interested in Houseboy, women wanting couples -
    Bitch looking horney sexy men, Lonely older women want cam girls.

gunner

View Profile 
    2015-07-05 3-38-31-

being.... ...able to sell your timeshare is a myth...my best advice...decide on really what you want to get out of it...don't ever pay the opening price...and use it!
    UNT 80169 Fencing Class Create Called, fucking small ass Wiseman Arkansas, Plummer MN, Paramus, Woodland GA -
    Ladies for sex North Andrews Gardens, Bbw looking for sex Bronson Texas.

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!