Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Warm fresh sticky cum inside your mouth, Have Condom only need you, female looking for affairs Hazel Dell South

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Once it's about bodies and physical reactions... [1]
Author Topic: Once it's about bodies and physical reactions...
Nolie

User

View Profile 
2011-07-11 16-18-07

Once it's about bodies and physical reactions... Can you summon, momentarily, a connection that isn't there? If you're with somebody you feel little connection to, or when you have been in the past, can you invoke a memory of emotion and invest yourself there, with this person?
Looking for a friend on Island! anyone on Hutchinson Island!, older women at the beach Baxter, Maybell Colorado

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

anupam

View Profile 
2011-10-24 12-38-07

Not exactly... not a memory. However, if, say, I start from a point of low desire, but just go through the motions anyway, that can bring the desire; sort of like you can fake a yawn or laughter and then it becomes real. So not *entirely*, I think, in answer to your question, but yes, to some extent.
casual not to mention discreet fun, little rock ar chat Braceville, Beresford SD - West Point Kentucky
  • Meet horney girls for sex Milan MN
  • Devina

Sexy

View Profile 
    2012-01-16 21-23-52

I say. That's more than one question. :D I feel sincerity is pretty important overall, but I sometimes do things I don't really have strong feelings for if it's requested of me and has meaning for the person requesting it. Yeah, sometimes I play a role--I mean, when role playing, but sometimes I'm just letting it all come out from somewhere in my core. uh, if that makes sense. Sometimes there is an element of fiction, but I don't find that to make things any less *sincere*. If that...makes sense.
    Piggie slut sought, women end xxx -
    Auberta

View Profile 
    2014-05-18 10-59-20

There's an interesting question there... Is fiction less sincere than non? In a way, I can see it as being more... you've exaggerated or shaped or changed the details or facts to distill and accentuate the feelings, the truths. I know when I read fiction (we're assuming good fiction here), it can absolutely feel real to me.
    Hot plus Ready Red Face, sex philippine viedo Murphys Estates SC, Conetoe - Eagarville, Sandersville Mississippi
    Girls looking for fun adult online dating services, Sex date milano.

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!