Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: I need to have sex by having a pregnant woman, Filipino Buffet with Houston area, hot married wives fuck Stirling Alberta

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Did I overreact? [1]
Author Topic: Did I overreact?
hankin

View Profile 
2010-11-10 16-22-58

Did I overreact? Ive been trying to get closer to my cousin. We are both female. Anyway, theres been some issues with jealousy on her part with me and leaving me out, but she talks more with my brotehr and invites him out without my knowing. Shes been cold, distant and sort of ignores me at family events, but with my brother she is the total opposite. Well, I realized life's too short, and had a talk with her and had been really trying to make it work between us as we have little family between us. I ed her, even whem she didnt return a , id again. We would make plans, but she had been canceling a lot, and wouldnt return s, only likes to communicate via txt. Well today I found out my brother went to her son's game. I got really mad as she didnt invite me, and neither of them told me anything about it. So then I ed both of them asking what they were doing and why she didnt invite me. They didnt really give me an answer. My brother said I was acting crazy and that there'd be other games. My cousin said it wasnt her intention to leave me out. I said I didnt believe her, and its clear she prefers him to me. I said Ive been making an effort reaching out to you, but you keep canceling on me, then I find out my brother's been invited to your son's game. They told me I was overreacting and had to get off the phone as they were now barbequing and getting ready to eat. I think im going to cut her out of my life permanently now. What do you guys think of what happened today and of my actions?
i need a man to do me hard, married female wanting for sex Cane Savannah SC, Lake Forest Park, Kingsland GA, Lomas de zamora

Aniko

View Profile 
2010-11-12 16-25-05

Knock it off Its ed incest for a reason
looking for someone to work out with, married women looking for massage - Tennessee Ridge TN
horny Dawsonville Georgia, horney Ponce Puerto Rico what to do.
Claudetta

View Profile 
2010-11-13 16-43-16

you're overreacting while she's not innocent, you've gone off the deep end
***Let me come to you***, mature meet fucking Walford, Monclova - Church Point LA, Bari
horny Dawsonville Georgia, horney Ponce Puerto Rico what to do.
herrig

User

View Profile 
2010-11-15 14-13-09

I know i got carried away today but tahts b/c it was the final straw. Stuff liek this is always happening. It sounds ridiculous, but its whats happening and i think its fucked up. why do they have to keep it a secret from me that they are hanging out. and why not invite me?
You like long walks on the beach too?!, hot shemale personals Porto velho, Pachuca - Aurora TX
  • Looking for a date Catania
  • harold

Sexy

View Profile 
    2010-12-11 14-53-28

Don't be so bitter. You can't make people like you. Grow up!
    MBM, seeking whatever, hot women looking 4 sex Arnhem, Washington NE, Lakota IA, Calvert City -
  • Divorced woman seeking nice guy Salinas
  • armfield

User

View Profile 
    2010-12-12 15-10-13

j b nd r brr r b n w r d n n rnp T b r nnd br nd n bd frndp d f r f rnp Y dn' dr j b r r n nd nd k n rn fr r Y p r n n wkwrd n wr dn' wn b frnd w b dn' wn rn n f rnp r nd n n S d j b r w f dn' wn b frnd Or f d, nd rp r nd p nn r j f r rnp nd b rz b r n j , w k r n wn b frnd w n r
    please help:), sexy women - Nandyal, Taylor Corners Ontario, Negaunee, Shonto
  • Woman seeking Koyuk AK
  • buckston

View Profile 
    2011-01-12 0-05-07-

My brother doesnt even care for her! He just goes along with shit. They dont hang out regularly or are close or anything like that, its just evident that she likes him mroe than me and shes so phoney. Dont make plans and then break them with me. Say you dont feel well, and then the next day invote my brother out to see her son's game. I think thats being a total bitch and evidence that shes got something against me.
    if you're a hot man, you're more than welcome to drop me a line soon!, women seeking mature men Huntington Station, Illiopolis, Port William, Twisp WA - Johnson TX

Members in looking for a horny date

kappes

View Profile 
    2011-02-06 17-00-00

what she is doing isn't appropriate she should just be straight with you. You make it seem like she's out to get you. Maybe she just doesn't like you?
    Looking for fun, friends, connections, single parents dating Aswan, Fort Rucker -
  • Married and lonely women looking for affair Stewarttown Ontario
  • Members in looking for a horny date

boecker

View Profile 
    2011-12-17 12-02-30

you will catch more flys with sugar...........
    I want a lovely male!! 20, hidden women Dumont IA - Monette, Cottonwood Falls, Lowden, Newfield Hamlet
    Maren

View Profile 
    2012-05-09 14-47-54

You acted a tad nuts,yes. You can't force yourself on people. For whatever reason,(maybe because you're nuts) she doesn't want to spend that much time with you.
    i want someone to come to be my date in a wedding, together dating Emajagua PR, Enid Oklahoma - Groton, Bel Alton, Prophet River British Columbia, Central Falls
    marik

View Profile 
    2015-02-27 23-48-42

so its clear that she purposely didnt invite me, right? messed up, and i should be upset, no? i will give her what she wants then and leave her the heck alone, but not without letting her know that i see what shes doing and the way she treats me
    Traditional bank of America Mama, sexy chat conversation Quinwood -
    Women fucking Raleigh Hills, Eat my narrow pussy.

Members in looking for a horny date

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!