Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Stick your prick, Are you cute Would you use some support, online dating girls Charlestown Maryland, Hirakata, Asseeb, Lockesburg AR

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: if you were betrayed 2 times by your boyfriend, [1]
Author Topic: If you were betrayed 2 times by your boyfriend,
levandoski

User

View Profile 
2010-12-03 21-57-15

if you were betrayed 2 times by your boyfriend, and you know that now you can trust him, but you still are constantly filled with feelings of dread, like "what if he does it again"?. You feel like your thoughts are irrational but they plague you. Should you just leave the relationship?
Looking for Friend w/Benefits, married women looking single men Foster, Mount Roland , Lakota, Drew

ira

View Profile 
2010-12-11 0-32-49-

get help or get out.
menards monday at 3;30, seeking older ladies Ideal, Wilson NC, Ajo AZ, Far Hills NJ - Dc, Robins AFB GA
black woman Ait Urir, divorced mature search sex for free.

Members in looking for a horny date

Padraig

View Profile 
2010-12-18 4-03-19-

w dn' fnd n ?
Seeking Female with Fat Fetish for Fat Guy, women looking for black men Yarmouth, Royal Center, Jewell, Webster TX - Chunky MS, Hazleton IN, Belton TX, Le Roy IL
  • I hear you
  • Members in looking for a horny date

steinacker

View Profile 
    2011-01-07 5-59-36-

dump him he'll just keep doing it
    Working out this AM, free local swingers -
  • Female seeking for sex Big Flat
  • proper

View Profile 
    2011-01-26 4-00-22-

She *needs* constant drama, 24/7.
    Any Gay Men in Crawford Area?, single black people Nogales - Republic KS
    black woman Ait Urir, divorced mature search sex for free.

musumeci

View Profile 
    2011-02-18 7-35-41-

sounds like you can't handle it you should get out of the relationship and sort out your trust issues, perhaps with a professional.
    Gurl needs action, asian woman looking for sex Skidmore TX, Elvins - St-Zephirin Quebec, Loch Lynn Heights
    armfield

User

View Profile 
    2011-07-20 8-56-36-

You don't trust him if you feel that way. And honestly I wouldn't be able to either. I'd just cut my losses.
    Discrete place to live, black online dating Pawtucket Rhode Island, Snow Shoe PA, Clinton Montana, Stanhope IA - Boise, Buhler Kansas
    beitler

View Profile 
    2013-01-20 17-53-05

i would have left at indiscretion x
    MZUnFoRgEtTaBlENEED FUN IN MY LIFE, wemen seeking men for sex Pen Argyl - Dyer Indiana
  • Dating local Dodge North Dakota
  • pelageja

View Profile 
    2015-08-11 10-37-41

I used to be so askeered of my GF's driving terrified and thenday..I figured..if she crashes and I die...I die..and went to sleep so maybe that's the deal just forget it... but..if he cheats..crash your car and kill him no really... if he cheats - dump him in a nanosecond and that is that but don't live in fear
    Are U unnoticed? Lonely? Partner busy w / gaming systems, friends? Read at, francis sex - Lexington

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!