Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: are you interested in me between a person's legs, Seeking mature experienced woman for just a buddy, women real cocks Koppel PA, Cashiers NC, Massena NY, East Springfield Ohio

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: I flew right dead center over the Gulf Oil Spill [1]
Author Topic: I flew right dead center over the Gulf Oil Spill
batdorf

View Profile 
2010-11-11 17-25-36

I flew right dead center over the Gulf Oil Spill yesterday... Here's what I saw Flew on a AA 767 from MCO (Orlando) to DFW yesterday. FLight plan was to head due North over the Florida Peninsula and then head NW directly for DFW. As I was boarding, I showed the captain the Maximum Air Turbulence Potential from my phone and said "looks like there is some really clear air right over the spot where the oil spill occurred". I figured it was worth a shot, he's the captain and can take the plane pretty much anywhere he wants as long as he can justify his choice of directions. Well, I knew he got my message when he announced that we were heading for a ceiling of 38,000' and he was taking us over open water to ensure a smoother flight. About 1 hour into the flight the plane pitches to the left a bit and the pilot announces "folks if you look to the left you can see the spot of the oil spill" All I can tell you is this: There was nothing but oil in EVERY DIRECTION, It is almost impossible to imagine the size and scale of this oil spill. It is HUGE. None of the oil appeared to be on the surface. It was as if there was a giant black monster from horizon to horizon just below the surface. As the plane headed more Northerly the oil began to appear more streaky. I could see boats running parallel to the shore "approx 10 miles off shore" and I could see what appeared to be chemicals (not oil) streaming out of the back of the boats. We flew ashore over the Mississippi Delta and there were giant black streaks up and down the shore. How this is not in the news is well beyond me. We landed about and hour after that, I waited in my seat for the Captain open the cabin, I thanked him for his effort. My attempts to take photos were fruitless, the only camera I had in hand was a iphone and it's 1.3mp camera only got smudgy looking photos through the thick glass. I now believe that TPTB know that there is absolutely nothing they can do to stop and or fix this disaster. It is simply too big. Comparing this to Chernobyl does not even begin to the justice to the size and scale of the disaster.
bi bottom looking 4 daytime fun, married and lonely woman wanting for sex on the side

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

Vanda

View Profile 
2010-11-26 21-21-23

NUKE IT AND ANY HAPLESS PASSING WHALES
anyone up and free?, naughty women wanting to chat Emerald Isle NC, Mascot TN, Buffalo Center IA, West Lake Stevens WA -
bergeson

View Profile 
2010-12-05 3-34-26-

You do good work
late nite suckoff, meet horney girls for sex Crestview Hills - Irvine
stacey

View Profile 
2011-03-07 6-14-00-

^meat spin!
New to this- M19, married and lonely female wanting for sex on the side Middletown IA, Cheat Lake, Polk OH, Tarnov NE - South Boston, Clair New Brunswick, Shaniko OR, Cody
  • Real women looking for boy Simpson Saskatchewan
  • How-Kee

View Profile 
    2011-09-05 12-48-25

get them to stick a rubber stopper in that hole
    Kristen, Kooper's waitress, lookin to date Marlton MD, Charlottesville Indiana -
  • Women for dating Edgewood
  • marthaler

View Profile 
    2012-11-01 4-47-11-

bullshit
    looking for a specific female, sex at toulouse Liberty, Cazenovia - Minnetrista, Bostwick Georgia, Windsor Locks Connecticut, Odem
    richart

Sexy

View Profile 
    2014-01-06 2-13-25-

I was also on a flight from orlando to MSY The pilot took us over the rig. Too high to see details of the oil spill, we could see the rig andlarge boats around it. I was surprised at how little boat activity I could see. The pilots want to see this stuff as much as anyone and if they can justify diverting over the area, they will.
    latino with hands that give love, single swinger Derry New Hampshire, Caplinger Mills -
  • senior adult cam chat Faxon Oklahoma
  • dudley

View Profile 
    2014-07-26 3-26-37-

Except Chernobyl is radioactive The oil will disperse. Nice sky-falling story though. From an oil-gulping jet flight, even!
    62918 could be OUR year, ar xxx Sparkman Arkansas -
  • Would you stay for fantastic Sex?

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!