Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Recently single and ready for one good change, movin couple of orlando n lookin have a look at new friends, get laid now Harrisburg Missouri, Fithian

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Friend who just got divorced says he [1]
Author Topic: Friend who just got divorced says he
giacalone

View Profile 
2010-11-11 4-13-49-

Friend who just got divorced says he realizes that he always felt like his wife didn't like him. He felt like she loved him, but was generally didn't like him. I always thought that was true too and it makes me sad that he didn't see it for so many years. Do you think it's possible to love someone but not like them?
call me,i host,in f.d.l. 2night, totally free naughty dating

bunting

View Profile 
2010-11-13 4-09-56-

Love is often about sexual chemistry liking is something else.
Looking for someone to make me smile ;o), maried female seeking for man Holiday NJ, Gowanda - Niverville, Kitty Hawk NC

stroupe

View Profile 
2010-12-22 0-37-19-

I think that's what I mean. It seems like if your partner isn't someone you wouldn't be friends with (even if you weren't lovers) the relationship is doomed.
Looking for a good friend close to home, want to fuck married Walnutport PA, Harlan, Maysville IA, Oak Hill FL - Lewisburg WV
millet

View Profile 
2011-03-27 12-08-13

I agree. But there are lots of people mainly straight IMO who don't expect to like the person of the other gender. For example they want or think they should want someone who is very macho or girly but can't actually relate to them because it makes them too different.
One Sweetie-Pie, divorced woman seeking nice guy Sugar Grove OH - Westside
egelhoff

View Profile 
2012-11-05 12-22-06

Good point. I guess it's easier for me because I do like that men are so different from women. I don't know why women bitch about men being different than women (or vice versa). I think its more interesting and fun that we aren't all alike.
Perfect female buying a no playing mmorpgs dude, short sexy hair Eudora Arkansas - Lompoc
jessalynn

View Profile 
2015-07-03 15-18-25

yes but you would have to explain further
LQQkN several frieNds, cm livesex Dixie Washington, Montgomery Alabama - Polebridge Montana, Brantley, Ardsley on Hudson, Gorham ME

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!