Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Legitimate Versatile and Grew up Friend, Need a nice guy Look no further, beach on sex Cohocton NY, Park Forest IL, Minidoka Idaho, Neylandville

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: What would you do to improve intimacy [1]
Author Topic: What would you do to improve intimacy
gehringer

View Profile 
2011-03-16 17-48-22

What would you do to improve intimacy in a stagnant emotional physical relationship? Ive been married overx years now and I'm definitely feeling like she is giving a lot less nookie these days. Ive brought it up and it has been explained away as tireness, exhaustion, not feeling comfortable with her body ( she's put on weight - but I still love her and find her very attractive ). In fact, its been put in such a way that Im made to feel bad for keeping track. Like if I make a comment like, lets schedule some lovin tonight, its been a few weeks" It might seem weird but I practiy throw myself at her, and get shot down more frequently. Maybe my approach needs to change? I guess what Im trying to fight is not getting resentful, becasue it certainly hurts after a while to get rejected and it gets you to a point where you dont want to try, and I dont want to fall into that trap where nobody tries and it just gets worse and worse. Otherwise we dont fight, we get along great - so to have this missing when it was there all along is huge.
Thick bttm looking until post is deleted!!!!, city dating Iron Mountain

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

tse

View Profile 
2012-08-30 18-56-33

find something on the side
a bump with the night, loking for sex Largo - Tyrone, Burlington Iowa
  • Web cams Muldraugh Kentucky
  • baugher

Sexy

View Profile 
    2015-07-15 12-07-34

Not an option. It gets fixed or finished. Im looking for real feedback.
    Anyone demand good bj this approach am, horny dating - Cortland Nebraska
  • Horny matches in Niantic Connecticut

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!