Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Run Hike and Bike, Dirty graphic exchange, best online dating service White Castle, Andes New York
   Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: I just got owned by a dildo [1]
Author Topic: I just got owned by a dildo

View Profile 
2010-11-10 23-00-01

I just got owned by a dildo I was my girlfriend's "first" and she has always regarded me as really large, though I am only about 7 inches long and 5 inches thick. She's one of those who require clitoral stimulation in order to climax. Penetration just doesn't do it for her. We got into D/S, with her being dominant, and last time we were at the Pleasure Chest she was curious about the Doc Johnson 8 inch dildo. I was convinced that there was no way she could take that since she often was made sore after we had sex. I can't believe how huge that dildo looked even though it was only an inch longer and thicker than me. That is a crazy difference, and I was confident that even if she could fit it in, it would be way too uncomfortable. She tied me down and did her usual CBT number on me. Afterwards, she took out the dildo and lubed it up, slowly forcing it inside of her. I can't believe it fit, and she responded. Normally, she requires my penetration along with a vibrator wand just to get close to orgasm. After five minutes of moving that beast in and out of her, she was on that brink. I have never heard her moan and, then, scream so loud. All her muscles contracted, and she even squirted a bit over the sheets. It was her first orgasm from sole penetration, and I have never been so jealous in my life. So, after 8 years of her being more than satisfied with my cock, she now admits she is a bit of a size queen now and thinks bigger is definitely better. Sometimes with play, there is no going back, and I now have to take a back seat to that larger dildo. To make matters worse, she said she wants to think about cuckolding me again. She cuckolded me once before with a guy who was smaller than me, and she didn't get much out of the experience. Now she is talking about it again. Gee, I wonder why... Oh well. Such is the risk of experimental play.
Oral Pleasure for Nice Host, casual sex women for men Stonefort

View Profile 
2010-11-16 12-29-23

If you're really troubled by it, talk to her.
Bi-Mom Looking for a Friend and a Lover, women online who want cock - Kings Park, Batna

View Profile 
2011-02-24 6-39-44-

So is this a bad thing? Sorry Im just not sure if your enjoying the humiliation factor or not?
Need an expert BJ for my hard 8, female seeking man Jacob FL, Roseneath Ontario - Sperry OK, Elma
  • Sex partner Great Ocean Road VIC
  • Afif

View Profile 
    2012-04-18 8-09-12-

Kitty you have the hottetest picture around
    Sexy Man Seeking Big Booty Female, sa dating sa - Nimmons
    Girls to fuck Rendon, Finding sex partners in Washington D.C..

View Profile 
    2014-10-26 20-34-23

I thought he meant circumference.
    CAPTIVATING BBW4 YOU, skinny teens Cedar Point, Pleasant Plains AR - Seward Alaska, New Orleans, Chama, Glen Burnie Maryland

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!