Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: It is a long week, lets just relax and luxuriate in eachothers company, college gentleman or jockdrop a fabulous loadwill suckrimobey you, black cock New Philadelphia OH

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: I moved to Seattle 6 months ago, and for the [1]
Author Topic: I moved to Seattle 6 months ago, and for the
Parham

View Profile 
2010-10-21 2-18-46-

I moved to Seattle 6 months ago, and for the know what it is to be incredibly lonely It just isn't the same as San Francisco. SF isn't the friendliest place in the world, but you can always go out and have a drink and find somebody to talk to. Seattle social interaction doesn't work that way. If you don't know natives then it is very tough. I'm so uncomfortable and sad. I've been here 6 months and have no friends. I almost want to die sometimes but I know that the only time I have felt so bad is since I have been here, so I know it is a temporary feeling and a result of circumstance. Can't wait to be back in SF soon!!!!! God, as soon as possible.
Today or tonight descrete/nsa fun, ladies seeking for man Moss Beach, Malakoff, Hopkins MO, Bay Point CA
treadaway

User

View Profile 
2010-10-26 2-36-55-

what made you leave the bay?
seek real woman forfill in the blanks, married and looking Maeser UT, Claypool Hill -
ladley

View Profile 
2011-02-06 14-55-55

I got laid off...I was desperate The economy is soooo much better up here. I jumped on it. And started working here and relocated.
Bi seeks Bi female for fun, best online dating site Turkey Creek, Sicamous British Columbia, Susquehanna Trails, Selma CA -

Amour

View Profile 
2011-03-02 23-45-53

good enough reason...sorry it sucks up there for you :(
wanna drink and play, adult online chat Downsville, Biloxi - Ste-Anne-de-Portneuf Quebec
morand

View Profile 
2012-05-26 23-10-34

sry to hear that no luck at the bars?
Looking for Curves BBW, phone dating services - Sulphur
Women looking for couples in ny, Black girls Puyallup.
wen-jing

View Profile 
2013-10-06 0-43-06-

Seattle bars are bizzare....nobody talks to believe it or not you can easily sit at a bar for x hours and have zero conversation. not a word.
looking for quite a few one whos real, african girls Judith Gap MT -
  • Find sex tonight in Burr Oak Iowa
  • zion

View Profile 
    2013-10-16 23-36-14

thats insane! have you tried a pool hall/bar? somex is bound to ask you to play or drink w/ you
    Some Day My Prince Happens, xxx local date Rome -
  • Chinese women Emerald Isle
  • devonshire

Sexy

View Profile 
    2016-01-26 10-48-15

trust me on this, i'm a friendly dude.... Seattle is different than any city you have been to. Being friendly is a liability here. There is a bizzare anti-social streak that pervades all social life. It's nuts.....agree. You would think "A BAR" is where you want to meet people. Not so for Seattle residents. They want nothing to do with you.
    cann people kick it this way?, brooksville women -
  • Dating man Nickel Centre Ontario
  • Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!