Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Gen individual for quick cardate, Any1 just want to take me apart 4 drinks 2nite, looking for married Paoli

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: So I really need to get a bike. I was at my [1]
Author Topic: So I really need to get a bike. I was at my
alsbury

View Profile 
2010-11-11 4-51-36-

So I really need to get a bike. I was at my parents house thurs and fri and was driving my dads around, made my desire for one go from something I wanted to something I need.
who wants it, women who fuck for money

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

yeakel

View Profile 
2011-02-14 2-33-28-

what kind of bike you looking into?
youngolder male for lady, couple seeking sex with men Deshler, North Newton KS - Port Hardy British Columbia, Robinson ND, Acequia, Elvins

juster

View Profile 
2011-03-16 1-35-44-

I want a x harley softail rocker c but will prob get a x harley sportster because it'll be my first bike and if I destroy it I'll only be out like $x,x
Friday Jock Fun, japanese female looking for sex Burden KS -
  • Married and lonely ladies seeking for man Shelby MT
  • zachariah

View Profile 
    2012-08-22 0-58-14-

I wouldn't get a Harley at all, much less for a first bike. Not for a first bike because Harley's do increase in value with time, so if you're possibly going to destroy it, get something cheaper that will lose value. Not at all, because my Honda was so so so much better.
    Come on, you know you ought to look., xxx teen date Cambridge Maine - Tonkowa Oklahoma, South Wallins, Allerton Iowa, Chestertown
    Sex hookup searching married and lonely, Single mature search dating adult.

marschner

User

View Profile 
    2015-07-12 21-47-39

The Sportsters seem to be a dime a dozen and I prob won't destroy it, I was driving my dad's elctra glide around with out any issues. It'll be a little bit, I'm not buyingbefore I move and take a riding course
    Tech Center Stud, free chat Wuyishan - Luling TX
  • Fuck married Altmar New York

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!