Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: at hotel on business looking to explore, I like to break in the modern apartment, sexin new yourk Tunica Louisiana

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: he doesn't have my number [1]
Author Topic: He doesn't have my number
barbian

View Profile 
2011-04-01 22-52-09

he doesn't have my number
waiting on a women, horny black females Piqua, Wabasso MN

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

kreider

Sexy

View Profile 
2012-11-12 9-40-50-

send him: "augh, I'm so bored! I wish there was something to do, somewhere to go tonight." He'd get the "HINT HINT" that comes with that if he's good for anything. lol
Attempting to get BBW FUN AT THIS TIME, married women affair - Dudley, New Munich MN, Junction City Georgia, Hope IN

sames

View Profile 
2014-02-03 18-21-11

i dont' like passive aggressive communication plus i already kind of did that in an IM. i asked him what he was doing and he said chillin at home by his fire. i told him i was jealous. he asked what i was doing...i said just chillin at home too. but then he didn't respond. also if someone told me they were bored i wouldn't be inspired to invite them to hang out wiht me.
love yo spend time with few guy, squirt chat Lake Barkley Kentucky, Stevenson, Pennville IN, Princeton SC - Englewood OH, Florida City Florida, Del City Oklahoma, Parkwood WA
Eamonn

View Profile 
2014-10-25 15-39-42

wtf are you talking about?
JUST A CLICK AND SPLIT, fucking xxx sex Edgar Florida - Converse LA, Fredericksburg VA
  • wanting to fuck Myza Yervavggi
  • loveday

View Profile 
    2015-10-18 21-50-14

that's what teenagers do
    cpl seek men, want sex free tonight Lake St Louis, Carleton Place Ontario - Aquebogue, Daan, Gibsonburg Ohio, North Beach
  • Free singles dating sites Sandown New Hampshire

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!