Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Looking for a learner an education on which the illuminati is without a doubt., u like to suck, pregnant swinger Stanhope

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: R any of the strip clubs busy? [1]
Author Topic: R any of the strip clubs busy?
bushaw

Sexy

View Profile 
2010-11-11 3-56-22-

R any of the strip clubs busy? Does anyone know if any of the clubs are doing good business in this climate? Thinking of returning to striping..
looking for that right guy, good pussy Buckland OH, New Albany, Marksville LA, Boys Town

shadoan

User

View Profile 
2011-02-13 8-05-07-

well i cannot speak for atlanta but the one i used to dance at in Dallas is busier these days than ever before.... went there last weekend and it was jam packed. Go for it girl!!
Friday Waiter at Osage, horney singles - Cabano Quebec
  • Looking for pussy Snow Hill
  • disbro

Sexy

View Profile 
    2011-07-23 6-16-47-

blood play posts here often. I don't know from where. She says tips are way down if I remember right.
    sunday morning treat :), chat elche Bloomingdale Ohio - La Verkin, Frisco North Carolina, Muscoda WI, Lake Winnipesaukee New Hampshire
  • Sex woman Conneautville PA
  • dicenzo

Sexy

View Profile 
    2012-10-30 15-13-28

If you need... ...to,.um,..practice a little ,you know, to get back into the swing...I'd be happy to volunteer to, um, help out :) I'll bring my own dollar bills.
    Ok, i'll taste you and possibly you taste me, female seeking older men for friendship Madison Center, New London NSB - Fargo North Dakota, Wilkes Barre PA, Rockfall Connecticut, Lynchburg OH
  • Swingers dating Porthill Idaho
  • meli

Sexy

View Profile 
    2014-05-27 10-48-09

Im with Herc.... but we don't have dollar bills. Im sure I could figure out a way to give you a loonie ;)
    Bored and want anyone to hang out through, women webcam private Belfry, Lucas Kentucky, Caruthersville MO, Glenns Ferry Idaho - Kimball South Dakota, Whetstone AZ
  • wifes that fuck Sheffield

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!