Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Daddy wanting to cuddle with sexy son, Tuition assistance, women cock sex West Point Mississippi, Calcium NY, Danielson Connecticut, Ages-Brookside Kentucky

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Bi-Discrimination [1]
Author Topic: Bi-Discrimination
thorington

View Profile 
2010-11-10 23-17-46

Bi-Discrimination I was in Lowes of Plymouth Mn yesterday when a few employees were talking about me and my partner. I went in to look for a few things for our home. The service was really well from of the salesmen. (John) It all seemed freindly until I heard him say something about me to a co worker after I left to look at door knobs for our door. He said I bet she's a really good f*^k. I was really offended. I just want to be treated like a person when I go out with my girlfreind. Please help our situation from harrasment and not use that venue.
Hairdresser Ari, sex adult

haury

View Profile 
2010-11-13 18-41-08

How is that gonna help? It's not like anybody who offended you has a clue that they did so because you didn't say anything. And even if a bunch of people boycotted their store as you requested, we'd only be continuing your silent protest, which wouldn't help those ignorant Lowes employees figure out that it was because they made an innappropriate comment. Next time you're in a similar situation, why not try speaking up in a kind way? You could have smiled super-sweetly and said, "why yes, I am - but that's really none of your business is it?" or you could have looked him square in the eye and said something like "I don't suppose you'd appreciate it if I asked you to repeat that offensive comment to your supervisor, eh?"
Guy in The CLEANER van, female hooker to have sex Imperial Beach CA, Highlands NC - Lac-Delage Quebec, Wardville
married swingers wants men seeking men, lonly woman looking dating tonight.
dephillips

View Profile 
2010-11-14 13-01-03

Or maybe... It's idiot guys like you who made me swing this way...LOL
marines where are you?, women looking for couples - Asahikawa, La Vernia TX, Leiden, Renfrewshire
tim

User

View Profile 
2010-11-14 17-57-00

Um, I'm a woman and it wasn't what gender was lacking that made me want to make up for that with another gender.
Married male looking for attached females, real women wanting sex Virginia beach - Bull Shoals AR, Sundown MO, Blue Ridge AL, Scott City
horsley

User

View Profile 
2010-12-15 9-52-43-

O n p n q I pp, ? T I wdn' wn prp 'd nn f "n-n bn" I wdn' n k
Are there any real women here?, free naughty sexchat Jamaica IA, Lobelville, Santa Cruz CA, Goodnews Bay AK - Duarte CA, Cold Bay, Aptos Hills-Larkin Valley, Morganville KS
  • very typical of africa
  • mccan

View Profile 
    2010-12-30 0-11-54-

it was a joke...lol
    Looking for my mr. right. Are you him?, discreet encounters Eupora MS - Belleville
  • Describe your last great date. I mean where it
  • schehr

View Profile 
    2011-02-20 0-24-17-

Did you think of complaining to a manager?
    DL jerk sess Or more, need sexy man East York - Nisland SD, Naples Manor FL, Martha Lake, Dalhart TX

Edita

View Profile 
    2012-03-09 11-23-59

I'm sure this won't be a popular answer, but is seems like you are overreacting. It isn't harassment. It was a comment. Service isn't well, it is good. If you had gone to look at doorknobs, how do you know he was talking about you?
    &# 66113 ; Discover your match with The big apple Mark dating &# 66113 ;, sex of malegaon Dacono, Manchester OH, Eads Colorado, Middletown Delaware -
    Bitches Barryville, Mature married ready beautiful people.

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!