Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Whats Your Illusion?, Looking for some sort of cute girl to access know better, fat girl Bison KS, Wiesbaden

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: if a guy ed you out for cancelling [1]
Author Topic: If a guy ed you out for cancelling
Chantalle

View Profile 
2010-09-27 13-29-48

if a guy ed you out for cancelling on him but not going to the place you told him, what would you think? he's my friend on facebook and he knew I didn't go to a party because of my posts on a friend's wall. My ride who was supposed to take me there flaked so I didn't make it there. He texted me last night letting me know he saw what I posted and when I responded, he ed right away to talk. Ughhhh...what kind of guy is this?
calling all tops/ bottom ready/hosting, meet grils in phone Mukilteo, Chemnitz, Hagen, Yueyang
menor

View Profile 
2010-10-13 2-19-22-

one who would like you to be accountable?
WANTED A Man Who Once Was Successful, Lost Everything Starting Over!, female seeking man Millersport, Kangaroo Island , Pembroke pines, Palos Hills - Freeport FL
Amii

View Profile 
2010-10-14 16-46-10

stalkerish, but your a retard for being on faceb ook
masc guy looking for HOT bottom, women seeking nsa Australia, Gravatai, Domremy Saskatchewan, Torrey UT -
brotman

View Profile 
2010-12-02 10-19-02

i feel like he was stalkerish too omg, its not a big deal
I am only here searching 4 some playfulness, local women looking for men Conneaut Lake PA -
alvarez

User

View Profile 
2011-03-05 2-15-24-

in all fairness it would have been nice if you ed after the flake and said, 'hey, still up for something' but dudes who online stalk are fucked up. I knew a dude who did it on 94282, it's really freaky.
Will you teach me to some winter sport?, women looking for friendship -
  • do you have any survival skills
  • Bellina

User

View Profile 
    2012-07-15 6-06-05-

it was already done, the day was done and i ended up staying at a friend's even though she didnt take me to the party. i didnt want to feel dumb and reschedule.
    gen for GL, live webcam Esko, Sunman Indiana - Goodlettsville
  • nude hot santa women xxx
  • rubalcava

View Profile 
    2012-08-13 1-11-41-

the real mistake you made was to cancel in the first place -- that has to be said. If you aren't interested in the guy then don't string him along. If you are interested in him DO NOT CANCEL on a planned date. The stalker stuff is another issue.
    Verizon 2-16, seexy hot Santa maria, Crescent IL - Mitchell Oregon
  • Seeking men Chamblee GA
  • serrao

User

View Profile 
    2012-09-06 20-23-12

I gave him plenty of notice when I cancelled. This party was a milestone for an old friend of mine that I havent seen in years. It was a xth birthday + law school graduation for her, combined in I figured this was more important than our date, so I cancelled or rather postponed until further notice. I did want to go on a date with this guy, but after this incident, not so much.
    Sunday fun in Jacuzzi 18 30, african bush women Stockholm Saskatchewan - Cross Fork Pennsylvania, Littleton Massachusetts
    balling

User

View Profile 
    2015-07-21 12-25-37

you aren't into the guy but you aren't telling him that. He figured it out but you would rather he didn't and just sort of forgot about the whole date thing? My guess. Cause if someone is into another person they will re-schedule immediately or just get together with the person.
    Something mischievous for friday, black cock frankfurt - Uppsala, Huntingdon Tennessee, Olathe Kansas, Poestenkill
  • I attended a team building meeting
  • Allegra

View Profile 
    2015-08-06 13-36-50

I just didnt want to feel pressured to reschedul right away. I have a couple things on my plate as far as work trips and didn't want to be interrupted. I guess I'm just prioritizing and maybe he wants something more from me? This was our xnd date, btw.
    Looking for a decent affair, match personals - Lake Marcel Stillwater WA, Elk California

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!