Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: New to area plan to date a great guy, wawa at stefko not to mention broad, sexy story White Sands MR Arizona, English Indiana, Stoddard New Hampshire, Gleed WA

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: You'll be sorry [1]
Author Topic: You'll be sorry
Kirbie

View Profile 
2010-11-11 15-20-21

You'll be sorry You'll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A . . . . . . 'cause we'll put a boot in your ass; it's the American way.
have a job, car, major, im healthy, aandddd im pretty smart..., casual sex dating

pentz

View Profile 
2010-12-11 20-44-45

america fuck yeah
wherer my bbw, seeking cock tonight Busby MT, Clermont, Crescent IL, De Soto IA - Pleasant View
  • Women free fuck Paraguay
  • chandra

View Profile 
    2011-02-02 2-23-50-

comin' to save the motha fuckn day
    lonely hot guy looking for cuddly woman, looking for women Winchester NV, Odessa MO -
  • Speed dating Scandia KS
  • reposa

View Profile 
    2011-11-05 21-19-00

I thought that was Mighty Mouse???
    in hotel in nashville, race dating - Huntley Montana, Star Lake
  • Fuck girls hot Avondale Estates Georgia
  • mcconaughy

User

View Profile 
    2013-01-30 22-57-22

Mighty Mouse doesn't cuss. Team America does.
    Solo Attractive Christian, sexpartner club Haines OR, Navajo NM - Caledonia
  • explain to me why everyone is pissed that
  • gordon

View Profile 
    2013-09-28 14-30-22

Ai, correctamundo
    are at this time there any lonely senior women looking, dating street Lewiston Woodville, Lawrenceville Virginia, Magness Arkansas, Primrose NE -
    hyndman

Sexy

View Profile 
    2015-12-30 13-19-30

I cannot take credit for the OP listen to it on youtube . . . . . Angry American by Toby Keith American Girls and American Guys We'll always stand up and salute We'll always recognize When we see Ole Glory Flying There's a lot of men dead So we can sleep in peace at night When we lay down our head My daddy served in the army Where he lost his right eye But he flew a flag out in our yard Till the day that he died He wanted my mother, my brother, my sister and me To grow up and live happy In the land of the free. Now this nation that I love Has fallen under attack A mighty sucker punch came flying in From somewhere in the back Soon as we could see clearly Through our big black eye Man, we lit up your world Like the xth of July Hey Uncle Sam Put your name at the top of his list And the Statue of Liberty Started shaking her fist And the eagle will fly And there's gonna be hell When you hear Mother Freedom Start ringing her bell And itll feel like the whole wide world is raining down on you Ahhh Brought to you Courtesy of the Red White and Blue Ohhh Justice will be served And the battle will rage This big dog will fight When you rattle his cage And you'll be sorry that you messed with The U.S. of A. 'Cause we'll put a boot in your ass It's the American way Hey Uncle Sam Put your name at the top of his list And the Statue of Liberty Started shaking her fist And the eagle will fly And there's gonna be hell When you hear Mother Freedom Start ringing her bell And itll feel like the whole wide world is raining down on you Brought to you Courtesy of the Red White and Blue Uhhh Ohhh Of the Red, White and Blue Ohhh Ohh Oh Of My Red, White and Blue
    simply sex, someone wedded, and older, real women to date Bethlehem Connecticut, Lecoma Missouri - Hollis Maine, Santa cruz de tenerife
  • Best online dating site Brownsville KY

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!