Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Wider WomanBBW Wanted, Cute high thin white a mans seeks same, free sex site Casstown, Coloma, China Grove North Carolina, Hartsfield Georgia

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Need Kneeling Pillow Suggestions/Experiences [1]
Author Topic: Need Kneeling Pillow Suggestions/Experiences
dougher

Sexy

View Profile 
2010-11-11 5-53-12-

Need Kneeling Pillow Suggestions/Experiences Ok, so it looks like kneeling is in our future. The way I see it after she has bathed and put on what I have picked out for her to wear she will now kneel to present herself to me. Prior to this she would simply walk up to me and stand at attention while I admired her body. Now I want her to kneel but I'd like to pick out something special for her to kneel on. I would love some suggestions, especially from those who have experience at this and any related rituals you might indulge in. Thanks
Saw You At LV Outlet Mall Haggers, married and lonely female seeking for sex Hammon, Hamburg

grieco

User

View Profile 
2011-01-13 13-06-17

Darn shame you can't find a heavy duty, breakproof mirror for her to kneel on.
want 2 have some fun tonight, discreet sex relationship Horsham -
  • Free local swingers Perth
  • burness

View Profile 
    2011-01-13 20-34-15

What a fabulous idea I bet we could incorporate a mirror into the mix. We have a large wall mounted one that we already use, I could have her kneel beside it. On the subject of kneeling pillows...when you google the term you sure get some lame examples.
    young boys apply here, seeking for sex Fox Chapel -
  • My GF is on her way over with her twin
  • eisler

View Profile 
    2011-01-20 17-00-05

Because they made for prayer
    come fuck my chubby ass, female looking for massage Burlingame CA, Muncie IL - Fincastle KY, Eagle Bend MN, Horsham, Polson MT
  • suck the head as you stroke the shaft
  • hellmann

View Profile 
    2011-02-05 5-52-12-

worship is a part of the mix so prayer is not that far off.
    Pic/vid swapping, dating site personals Clear Spring, East Highland Park, Hershey NE, West Rutland - Interlaken NJ
  • POLL FOR GUYS
  • poliquin

View Profile 
    2011-11-21 2-20-36-

this answer is why we love BK
    Central park today, heart evangelista sex scandal Barrington - Cresco Pennsylvania
  • horny wifes
  • heltzel

View Profile 
    2011-12-23 12-45-51

I just thought he could enjoy the view of her pretty pussy in the mirror as he walked around her. And, if she's turned on enough, maybe she'll drip a bit on the mirror too! Maybe place a few candles on the mirror as well.
    shirt boy lookin for company, casual women fresno Barker, Grouse Creek Utah - Trafford Alabama, Apache Oklahoma
  • Looking for massage in Reserve Louisiana
  • pinson

View Profile 
    2012-10-05 3-02-02-

that is actually doable They sell those long, narrow mirrors that she could probably stradle and be reasonably comfortable when she did.
    Needing a SSBBW Pear Shape or perhaps BBW, horny iowa women -
  • Adult friendship Kiel Wisconsin
  • villamil

View Profile 
    2015-08-05 21-29-43

They also make plexiglass mirrors that you can purchase that are break-resistant.
    Looking to get a date to decide to use to Mon Chalet tonite, adult social networking site Collierville TN, Menno, Como MS, Whetstone Arizona - Hamilton Alabama, Lombard

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!