Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Is this that which you had in head, just simply lookin to chillmaybe a little something more, hot moms want to fuck live Baoding

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Three day weekend plans? [1]
Author Topic: Three day weekend plans?
foreman

User

View Profile 
2011-02-09 15-47-16

Three day weekend plans? I have no idea what we'll do, and that's exactly how I like it.
curvy 4 ltr with sbm, sex date

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

kolka

User

View Profile 
2012-01-06 17-04-56

Sailing on Monday o! New friends, nice boat, the high that day is supposed to be in the upper x's with x-x knots of winds. Should be nice and fresh. LOL.
See Pics.. Skinny Smooth boyz ALL APPLY, pussy quebec Columbus Georgia, Herndon Kentucky - Quebradillas PR
  • Looking to have sex with someone Rhinebeck NY
  • heslin

View Profile 
    2014-05-03 7-33-08-

mid xs here but alas...no boat! I have too much homework and a trip south so I'll be outta the water a while just like the boat :(
    Tomboys are cool too suitable, sexing fucking Dayton, Fort Sumner New Mexico, Cotton Valley, San Juan Puerto Rico - Kerhonkson NY, Sigurd, Derrick City Pennsylvania, Hazlehurst Georgia
    Older married women searching casual xxx, Xxx girls in Yonago.
    winola

View Profile 
    2015-06-13 9-28-32-

My boat is on the bricks right now too.;-( Monday I will be sailing aboard s/v Auspicious, which is the boat the gal in the link I posted for you sailed across the pond. I'm looking forward to getting out on the water and feeding my soul and meeting some new friends that are into "living the dream"
    Nebraska Woman at Packer Activity 42867 , old man sex Long Valley Junction - Doerun Georgia, Huntley, Center Point Iowa, Brownsville

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!