Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: plan to ride? chocolate? n, A walk with this beautiful night, married women live sex Nespelem WA

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Casselberry, FL. [1]
Author Topic: Casselberry, FL.
grandberry

User

View Profile 
2010-10-26 1-18-46-

Casselberry, FL. So, hi out there. I'm new to this forum, but have a problem...maybe you can help. I've been in a relationship with the same woman for 7 years, but I'm alot more sexualy needy than she ever was. Not looking for partners, just some suggestions. Thank You, Austin
Good Spirits, married and lonely ladies seeking for man Henderson, ensburg
rakoczy

View Profile 
2010-10-30 14-16-51

What have you discussed?
Clarendon St. near dry cleaner's 12 30 p.m., ladies wanting for cock Monroe LA - St Elmo, Burke NY, Mohammedia, Beaver Springs PA
  • Let's get this forum bumpin'.
  • face

User

View Profile 
    2010-11-14 7-24-22-

I have been there married for 27 years and rady to GIVE UP she has managed to get it to where she does NOT MOVE AT ALL but allows me to enter at will
    Lookin 4 a ltr, married women looking for affairs Magdeburg, Haiyang, Mount Gilead, Amarillo - Merton, Akron, Scribner, Graz
    sex chat Great Barrington, sluts Fayetteville Arkansas n c.
    diskin

View Profile 
    2011-01-26 11-31-57

We've talked... ...still nothing! I couldn't handle dead lay bro. I need a nympho, that knows how to move! Maybe I'm just spoiled, been with some of the best!
    young guy waiting for you to come over(420), dating personals -

Members in looking for a horny date

benne

View Profile 
    2011-09-25 9-09-05-

then get moving on unless you can tell me what to do different
    tall man with hard cock wants to fuck monday night, black fuck indian Jackson, Smithfield OH - Kenansville
  • Married and lonely ladies wanting for sex on the side Rutledge MO
  • Thaddeus

View Profile 
    2013-06-27 11-39-22

well if you have talked about it with no results maybe time to talk about an open relationship OR moving on to a new partner that can provide you with what you need. and i don't mean cheating either.
    Downtown M en Tn post office, submissive swinger Strathmoor Village, Cattaraugus New York, Blackford Kentucky, Archbold - Leeds ND, Fanshawe Oklahoma
  • Sex black West Stayton Oregon
  • suss

Sexy

View Profile 
    2015-10-23 7-44-08-

She's Waaaay too jealous for that! I've even had to cheat....I love her for HER, but I have to enjoy GOOD SEX!
    Cougar upon Prowl, sacramento swingers chat - Lewistown PA
    Best menial cohabiting women, Married ladies search adult encounters.

mcandrew

View Profile 
    2015-10-25 3-36-21-

you didn't have to you chose to. and yeah, the love shows
    LOOKING FOR A PASSENGER, dexter xxx - Hot Springs South Dakota
    Xxx dating Ford City, Adult match seeking fucking woman.

viano

Sexy

View Profile 
    2015-12-06 16-12-31

I'm a good father, and an excellent provider... ...and I hang on her every word. She is my breath, and my sun. I love her with all that is me. I have an addiction to eager sexual partners, and it may just end up as the reason I have to move on. Masterbation is reaching it's peak of bordom, and this is why I strayed the last time.
    Open on condition that you seek success, horny saskatoon Yantai - Loretteville Quebec

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!