Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Buying cuddle and hug, Interested in NSA, lIve sex Alamance NC, Cayuga ND

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Recent photos????? [1]
Author Topic: Recent photos?????
majerus

View Profile 
2010-11-10 23-34-46

Recent photos????? I've met a couple of women from that sent photos they claimed were recent. The last 2 would have been impossible to identify from their pictures! They were about 40 to 50 lbs. heavier, 10 years old and looked absolutely nothing like their photos! Ladies, really, what are you thinking? What do you think, somehow a guy is not going to notice that the cute girl in the photo has turned into a huge blob? The female psyche is definitely a mystery! And you wonder why we don't you again?
Tired of the mundane, married and lonely woman looking for sex Austin, Worcester

Konstanze

View Profile 
2010-11-14 1-53-47-

If you got the bucks there's a current below
Are you free friday night?, adult classifieds ads Tekoa -
  • Married female wanting for sex on the side Stebbins
  • transou

Sexy

View Profile 
    2010-11-14 2-52-45-

What are you, her pimp:)
    Looking for That One, maried woman seeking for man Buffalo, Hardy - South Carrollton
    free sex web chat 58801, sex partner looking amature sex.
    conte

View Profile 
    2010-11-26 4-52-46-

Shhh....I'm doin' business here
    Quirky Girl Looking for Someone to Talk To!, swingers around Citrus TX, McLoud, Ewing NE, Pacific Junction IA -
    free sex web chat 58801, sex partner looking amature sex.
    schueler

View Profile 
    2010-11-30 17-29-11

We want our cut Duckie
    Tired of Looking!, ladies hooker to have sex Ingleside - Compton, Edisto SC, Strasburg MO, Shelburne Falls
    Vivek

View Profile 
    2010-12-04 7-12-31-

Women that do that are insecure and have to hide they are. Women secure with themselves and are proud of who they are today don't do that.
    seeking attractive male 25, looking sex women Lamoni, Coburn PA, Raipur, North Yorkshire - Corinth GA, Woodstown NJ
    edan

View Profile 
    2011-02-05 6-30-55-

tell us how you really feel!!!!
    What can i say i like white girls .., single parent dating advice Linn - Lakehills TX, Syracuse NE

busey

View Profile 
    2011-11-21 15-21-14

You've accepted pictures of women claiming to be x years old? That's a not a woman! hehehehe
    SEEKING MY IMPROVED & SEXY 50 % OF, swingers ga -
  • Single asian female New Rockford North Dakota
  • bania

Sexy

View Profile 
    2014-01-26 1-41-15-

goes both ways my love.
    Searching for a bi sub person, lady cock monkey Nampho, Isom Kentucky, Bethany Beach Delaware, Fowler Colorado - Cape coral

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!