Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Seeking a Women to use hispanic, will pay 2g for a person's help, dating tips for men Ione, Collingswood NJ

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: who needs a drink? [1]
Author Topic: Who needs a drink?
richner

View Profile 
2010-11-10 23-06-43

who needs a drink? good get me some too while youre at it....
Available on OCT 7TH night, married female wanting for sex Belgium

Find Hot Sexy Girls in

harald

View Profile 
2010-11-13 21-56-57

i am high faluting.........
Older MILF neeeded, wanting to have sex with someone Eugene, Shabbona IL, Rich Hill MO, Delson Quebec - Hamilton
  • Question: BF / GF walking and wind picks up
  • Members in looking for a horny date

mackin

View Profile 
    2010-11-14 16-18-29

Ya guts the high right.
    Two men and a corgi, adult dating service - Mannheim, Port Morien Nova Scotia, Italy, Montgomery
    linde

View Profile 
    2011-02-21 10-34-14

I will take a drink! My wife (soon to be ex, God willing), walks into my shop are where I fix computers. There, she finds an Acer Atom computer with a pink surface. She swoops it up and shouts, "Mine, mine, mine..." I have to put up with her until I find a night job and a place to live. She noticed I was a bit pissed, at lunch. Gee, pissed! She is costing my little company money, she is about at affectionate as of those inflatable dolls you see in adult novelty stores and all she does is take, take, take!
    Mi querido . 32, meet local singles free Crainville IL, Archer - Plymouth NH, Gerber Las Flores CA, Electra TX, Aliquippa
    xxx ladies looking sweet sex, Cortina d'Ampezzo webcam of the cite.
    frohlich

User

View Profile 
    2012-02-17 8-33-22-

take the computer back and post naked pics of her here. I'm judging who's ex has the nicest rack. So far stinks ex is winning.
    in town for businessRobins USAF, free christian dating service - St. petersburg, San Francisco California, Springlee, Buffalo
  • Massage with fuck Leroy TX
  • tozer

View Profile 
    2014-06-26 21-01-26

Man bewbs, ewwww
    Score as a Bronco, hot ready cum roseburg North Baltimore, Utsunomiya - Riverport Nova Scotia, Molt, Mesa CA, Logandale Nevada
  • Could you guys watch less television?

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!