Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: alamo area, hiking, outdoors, camping etc, Sleeping partner, available swingers Port Alexander Alaska

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: so I'm going to beg my boss to let me work [1]
Author Topic: So I'm going to beg my boss to let me work
dibacco

Sexy

View Profile 
2010-10-27 9-56-50-

so I'm going to beg my boss to let me work I figure we'll have some drunks tossin money around so It wouldn't hurt to come in and chill for a bit. I missed yesterday because dumb fuck had a hangover. I also told him if he went out and got drunk tonight not to come home and stay at his moms instead because I'm bringing my friend from work home and we don't want to deal with it. can you tell I didn't get laid? so I can't for about 4 hours since night managers don't get to work until 7pm. I hope they'll let me come in. I know I can't dance tonight because my neck hurts but hopefully tips will be good and I'll have some funny stories to tell.
Lookin' 4 a good time later tonight, married ladies wanting for man
venegas

View Profile 
2011-01-07 2-23-16-

thank you. it means a lot to us. surprisingly some people really don't understand how important that can be for two people.
Looking to lose virginity over break, fuck local guys Springer OK, Cazenovia NY, Cazenovia, Florham Park NJ - Fate TX
weidlich

View Profile 
2011-05-25 2-15-38-

Who cares?
I'm looking for you, tell me you're near, swinging parties for older women -

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!