Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Seeking Honey, Not only a Golddigger, tall women groupsex Liberty South Carolina
   Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: How do I show a man affection [1]
Author Topic: How do I show a man affection

View Profile 
2010-09-27 13-21-48

How do I show a man affection without smothering him, or scaring him off? How do I make him feel special and loved? I know sex. I am talking about things beyond sex, for people who do not live together (So in other words things like cleaning for him or ironing his shirts won't work).
for serious relationship, dating personal ads Santa Rosa CA

View Profile 
2010-10-01 1-36-22-

wear your heels more often, broom.
simple girl., people looking for sex Mokuleia HI, Salmo British Columbia, Albania, West Springfield VA - Israel, Sheridan MI, Mangonia Park FL, Albuquerque

View Profile 
2010-10-21 9-33-02-

Do or say things that indicate that you understand and know him and his specific preferences. Act happy to see him because you genuinely like him and would be happy to see him even if you're perfectly content yourself anyway, rather than because you're lonely or you want affection.
Looking for a regular chill buddy, need to fuck Mount Auburn IA - Headrick OK, Azle

View Profile 
2010-12-11 17-39-27

This is exactly what I meant!! Showing him love for HIM, not "being nice" in order to get something from him in return.
In Need of Laughter, girls who want sex tonight Prairie View KS, Lochsloy WA - Sea Ranch Lakes FL, Mountain Mesa
  • Looking for black guy for sex Big Lake MN
  • savarese

View Profile 
    2011-01-02 19-44-56

The thing is that the things that he is into are kind of esoteric, and individual. He would not want coffee from outside, or a movie, or a sports game, etc. Hard to know how to connect to his interests. He talks to me about them, and I listen with genuine interest. He is interesting.
    NSA Encounter wanted, married and lonely female seeking for man Durham, Kosciusko MS - Kinloch, East Alton, Albion NY, Woods Bay MT

View Profile 
    2011-04-27 0-25-24-

That's cool. What are they? My girlfriend doesn't really know much at all about audio engineering, which is my #x interest, but she doesn't really need to. There are plenty of other things that we can share. You mentioned what he's not into...what is he into? What does he like?
    Looking For Dinner Date & More, girls looking for sex - Vail AZ
    horny chat w4m call

View Profile 
    2012-12-28 5-05-43-

i understand...they enjoy having spike heels driven into their feet....weirdo's
    Lesbian for very first time that, lava dating -
  • fake tits poll - guys, how do fake tits feel to
  • Kanata

View Profile 
    2015-09-10 21-49-37

text him pics of your vaj. wait, that's sexual. yeah that's all guys need.
    looking fir a fantastic women, black dick dating Evansville Arkansas, Drew, Elberon, Folsomville Indiana - Plain Dealing Louisiana

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!