Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Ready for a partner, Take a chance.., married and lonely women wanting for affair Optima, Georgetown IL, McCandless Township, Luton Airport

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: gay/ bisexual couple [1]
Author Topic: Gay/ bisexual couple
georgeson

View Profile 
2010-10-30 19-28-09

gay/ bisexual couple Hi,I am a international Imigrant from Nepal. I am 23 and think i am gay( interested especially in men) but I was alway afraid to go out with men and discuss about it because of cultural and treaditional hindu religion. Now, since i am in USA I am looking forward to meet some gay or bi couple and want to know about the gay life and the gay community. I have been in usa for almost 2 years and i still fell alone and unsecured because I still don't know how to......
God is good a man soul mate to be hoenet, seeking a woman to dominate me Tamaroa, Merino CO
goates

User

View Profile 
2010-11-25 7-07-28-

NEED SOME LOVING, seeking to have sex with someone Field Ontario, Woodston KS - Chatmoss-Laurel Park, South Heights PA, Dentsville SC, Copper Canyon TX
horney old woman search chat to ladies, horney woman Luskintyre.
Irish

View Profile 
2011-01-16 5-49-28-

Greetings alok There once was a man from Nepal who sought a goodlooking pal. Afraid to go out, he posted a shout on the bifo. What say y'all? Good luck to you, alok, I hope you're over culture shock. Now that you've tested, as mchung suggested, register in green & continue to talk.
Ladies ONLY real time- open for fun, best online dating site - Stanfield NC, Chappells, Penitas TX, High Bridge NJ
  • Good morning girls and boys
  • hyatt

View Profile 
    2011-01-24 12-29-55

hi, welcome
    BLACK THICK DICK, meet girls on online for sex Early IA, Rancho Rinconada -

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!