Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Two amazing latinas come and see, Looking designed for my marymore dad, find girls who fuck Allen MI

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: You know what I think is funny? [1]
Author Topic: You know what I think is funny?
Colli

View Profile 
2010-11-11 4-12-55-

You know what I think is funny? I come here to dumb myself down. I do so in green. But in grey I am mistaken for being smart. And believe it or not, insightful and someone who offers good advice. I don't think I'm all that brainy and the way most of you perceive me while in my green handle makes me smile. So big. Some of you do know me off the board. The rest of you? I giggle at your ignorance. Have a blessed day, retards. ♥
A movie and me lickin you. $$, married women for dating

Raynald

User

View Profile 
2011-02-13 10-41-08

that didn't seem smart at all
sexy mature women atlanta, girls dating Dehui - Graham NC
  • Fuck buddies Whitefish MT
  • Lydda-June

View Profile 
    2012-01-10 14-35-52

And humble too
    Bob Evans On the Morning, chubby looking for Williamstown Kentucky - Harrison, Branscomb California, Coopersville, Colton
    Divorce advice, sex dating advert Bellevue Nebraska, married sluts looking top online dating. desperate women, adult dating free Oonga.
    Kirk

User

View Profile 
    2014-05-12 3-16-13-

that wasn't funny t'all
    Seeking Asian for NSA Intimacy during night of snow, kent girls webcam - South Jordan Utah, Rhode Island
  • I'd vote for a vegetarian
  • Members in looking for a horny date

harald

View Profile 
    2015-10-24 6-17-39-

this is you
    r u looking for pleasure, sexy mature Farley Missouri, Camden Michigan - Hansen
  • washingtonville ny couple

• Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!