Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: The cute older Lady, Watch lady orgasm, women pedo Olinda, Thoreau New Mexico

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Men, how long is it usually before you [1]
Author Topic: Men, how long is it usually before you
turpen

View Profile 
2010-11-11 10-28-29

Men, how long is it usually before you start thinking that a woman is your GF? You are normal, divorced 2 years ago with 2 , professional and not a womanizer.
Drinking Tonite, mixed race women looking for love Onawa

zelek

Sexy

View Profile 
2010-11-14 18-40-37

a could of weeks maybe I have a habit of moving fast...just a tad
Looking for a masculine buddy, women looking for cock Biggsville IL, Broadview Pompano Park FL, San jose, Villahermosa - Edmonton, Sabadell
nichol

Sexy

View Profile 
2011-01-07 23-27-50

Hi aggie, I spoke 2 you in grey before you are a good egg. I left Austin, moved back to NYC. How is TX? are you on spring break?
looking for an oral master, looking for a female College Corner OH, Ephesus, Brookshire TX, Castle Valley - Okanogan, Kimberly WI
Belleville

View Profile 
2011-01-09 2-55-58-

well hi there :) and thank you, thats really nice of you to say well spring breaks are no more for me im afaid :(, I got a job with the corp of engineers, but I am really happy there, its a great job :) how are you liking NYC?
Submissive slut needs, maried woman seeking for man Naturita - Rock Port
nude milfs Bochum, horny matures Buderim.
vanzant

View Profile 
2011-06-26 0-37-16-

It's tough but ok I lived there for a long time and then moved to Austin to change careers. That didn't work, and I couldn't find any work in Austin so I moved back to NYC. Had an interview the other day. I'll hear back by the end of the week if they are interested. We shall see!!! A lot more work to be had here. There was nothing for me in Austin. No would hire me. Hope you are enjoying your job. Make sure those levies don't break again will ya?
hung, handsome, and tattooed, putian sex Semmes Alabama, Aracaju - Ryan Oklahoma
wootton

View Profile 
2013-03-12 5-05-32-

haha absolutely :) I really hope that new job works out for you, its really tough out there...too bad you had to move all the way to austin to move all the way back :(
handsome and fabulous seeks petite hottie, free adult sev chat West Liberty Kentucky - Bunbury , Wekiwa Springs FL
  • Online matchmaking in Butler
  • parady

View Profile 
    2013-10-05 1-13-39-

I know, it was a drag, but what can ya do? Just try to make the best of things!! Thanks for the well wishes, I hope everything goes great for you as well. :)
    gaining blue balls, online friend chat - Sissonville
  • milf Fort Smith Arkansas
  • schlicher

View Profile 
    2016-01-14 16-19-47

hey anytime :) and theres always a place here in good old Texas for you :D
    Is presently there any cute lady sex corvallis ladies that wanna chat with?, tamil girls - Cygnet Ohio, Glen Arm
    Oral sex Brookfield New York, Hot lonely women wanting adult version of chatroulette.

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!