Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: looking 4 a retired top 50's +, Today at Cordova, dating after divorce Hillsboro KS, Clay IL, Santa Brbara PR, Loomis CA

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: Advise please [1]
Author Topic: Advise please
tilles

Sexy

View Profile 
2010-10-27 8-48-30-

Advise please I've been seeing this guy for about a year. Things are good but he avoids any talk about our relationship and just keeps saying it is what it is lets focus on here and now and he never says how he feels even though I told him I love him (which I do). He was with his ex for about 8 years until the ex cheated on him and took money and left him for the the other guy. I don't think he's over the ex but he tells me that's crazy why would he want anything to do with someone that cheated? Then I recently find out things like his ex was over a few weeks ago for some business they were involved in (he failed to mention this), his ex lives only 4 blocks away, and he still has lunch with his ex's mom at times. He never told me before but it came out during a conversation recently. But he says I shouldn't worry about these things. Then last week I stayed over at a friends house and he ed this friends phone twice. He says it was a butt dial. But maybe he was suspicious. And maybe he's suspicious because he feels guilty? Any advise?
carie in search of to stumble into a natural man, woman looking for webcam Midland Park NJ, Summerville SC
dearman

View Profile 
2010-11-17 0-29-52-

Advise? Sure You want a guy who will admit you're in a relationship. He wants a guy who doesn't mind being treated like it's not a relationship. You want someone who will tell you he loves you too. He wants someone who will love him, but not expect it in return. You want him to be honest with you. He wants you to butt out of his personal life, which apparently he doesn't feel you're part of. I think you can do better. Find a guy who wants what you want.
Any large female feet here?, how to look sexy to women - Windsor, Ingram TX
Bolu sexy women, horney single woman want relationship advice.
rowton

View Profile 
2010-11-27 15-09-41

Hes doin the x
Want to be fucked tonight, i want cock tonight Ogden IA, Poteet TX, Carlyle IL, Tucson - West Baden Springs, Sheboygan, Electric City, Whitewater IN
Bolu sexy women, horney single woman want relationship advice.
thaxter

User

View Profile 
2011-01-26 21-42-08

Thank you Its not what I wanted to hear but it was honest and a lot of what you say is right on I dont feel part of his life. But I dont want to just walk away from a year. I have to think.
hotel gang bang freak bottom, married flirt Chalco NE, Alpine Northeast WY -
halbert

View Profile 
2011-02-19 20-41-43

DTMA!!!!
i want sex tonight in wellington, ladies looking for cock Doniphan NE, Coal Fork WV, Gypsumville Manitoba, Zenica - Mitchellville MD, Bay Shore NY, Echo, Dunsmuir

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!