Dating internet service

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Online dating services - Today hot theme: Good Shopping Male Visiting Wausau, DESIRE TO BE NURTURED, sex veta Tremonton, Magnolia

Online dating services   Help Login Register  
Pages: How about a little contest of sorts [1]
Author Topic: How about a little contest of sorts
Jeane

View Profile 
2011-06-22 0-28-14-

How about a little contest of sorts The "with her permission" post below and TC's comment "lady business" got me thinking. How about we come up with alternate words and sentences for the common pussy, dick, cunt, cock , fuck, ass, .... etc etc Could be fun and spark a fun, funny discussion
Nice lady looking for the right MAN, adult asia dating Chippewa Bay New York, Xinyang

Karmen

View Profile 
2012-01-06 10-57-22

I have always enjoyed titties being ed Ta-Tas...I know it is lame...but giggle everytime I hear it!!! I just imagine the old shows where the strippers get their tassles on their pasties twirlling in the opposite directions!!!
lets go today, social sex network Buckeye Iowa, Moss Point Mississippi - Mount Healthy, Plantersville Mississippi
  • women looking for younger men
  • melicent

View Profile 
    2014-05-03 1-22-55-

So do you want to hear your lover say I'm gonna fuck your ta ta's tonight??? Or would that just make you laugh really hard. Not that that is a bad thing.
    80594 funbubble bubble gum or Diesel, japan bay sex Macon Tennessee, Curtis Nebraska, Red Oak Georgia, Burlington New Jersey - Clinton, Utah
    Horny dates Yerington, Adult friend finder Daisytown Pennsylvania.
    pelageja

View Profile 
    2015-07-17 11-08-19

not really.... I am kinda thinking of that group on F that has the "save the Ta-Tas" campaing going for breast cancer awareness...
    laeadas resturant around monessen, dating software Tabiona -
    Hot hooker searching nude girls, Xxx swingers searching adult personal sites.

Related Posts

Report Abuse

Valid CSS! Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0!